PDA

View Full Version : Shrunken head tips

GediminasLM
12-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Hello,

I accidentally sold one Shrunken head (that one from the chest), because I thought that those items are useless in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. After the while I discovered that there is shop quests. So, right now I have only one Shrunken head (found in Romulus lair) instead two. Is there any way to get back that lost one? Many players say, that there is only two in the entire game, but some say there is more.

I saw you can earn one Shrunken head by investing lots of money to blacksmith shops. Is that true?

I really want to complete that shop quest and unlock special armor.

AnthonyA85
12-03-2011, 01:12 PM
The only way to get another shrunken head now, is for you to invest 2,000,000 florins in one of the shops (doesn't matter which), it'll probably take you a few weeks though, since you can only invest up to about 5000 each time.

GediminasLM
12-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Ah crap. Ubisoft fail. Why they haven't noticed new players about items and shop quests at the game beginning? Brotherhood is pretty unfriendly to new players...

Is this possible to invest more than 5000 florins?
I've heard you can get additional Shrunken heads if you have Da Vinci Disappearance DLC. Well, I have this DLC. Can anyone confirm it?

bestscreenname
12-03-2011, 08:05 PM
Where the heck do you find those? Ive never found any Shrunken heads. Ive rebuilt Rome 100%, the only thing I havent done in Brotherhood are 3 Romulus missions and getting all Borgia flags, which the ones I'm missing are in the Romulus lairs.

GediminasLM
12-04-2011, 08:00 AM
There are two in the game. But I think somewhere should be more. One can be found in the Romulus lair. The second one in the chest on the mountain. The good thing is, that I found both. The bad thing is, that I sold that one from the chest.