PDA

View Full Version : Real Landmarks and Cities in AC

tjbyrum1
11-22-2010, 08:00 PM
The cities in AC are based on real life cities ( or what use to be them).

Sometimes there are landmarks in the cities which are real. Examples would Solomen's Temple, the Assassin's Castle, several buildings in Florence and Venice, and the Castel Sant'Angelo, and the Colleseum, and the Vatican.

I love it when I go to real life places in AC.

Escpecially after seeing the Vatican on TV this morning and thinking "Dude, I totally fought guards outside of there", or "I totally beat the hell outta Pope Alex in there".

tjbyrum1
11-22-2010, 08:00 PM
The cities in AC are based on real life cities ( or what use to be them).

Sometimes there are landmarks in the cities which are real. Examples would Solomen's Temple, the Assassin's Castle, several buildings in Florence and Venice, and the Castel Sant'Angelo, and the Colleseum, and the Vatican.

I love it when I go to real life places in AC.

Escpecially after seeing the Vatican on TV this morning and thinking "Dude, I totally fought guards outside of there", or "I totally beat the hell outta Pope Alex in there".

LaCava1
11-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Yeah, when I see the Vatican, I always say "I beat up the pope there!" and people look at me like I'm crazy.

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-22-2010, 09:08 PM
I'm going to Rome this summer with my cousin, I'm gonna point out places where I killed people. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 09:20 PM
You know the Pope probably played AC2 and was like "take that *****!!!"

SirPhist
11-22-2010, 09:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BloodyMoon1:
You know the Pope probably played AC2 and was like "take that *****!!!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL