PDA

View Full Version : Missing Embers from Animus Edition

reinout0
11-24-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi there,
I just bought the Animus Edition for AC: Revelations for the Xbox 360. Opened the whole package (including the game box) but found out that the Embers DVD is nowhere to be found. It can't be that I overlooked anything, I've scanned the whole box (even tried to get behind the cover without damaging it too much) to find it. Where the hell is that thing?

Could somebody give me some help what to do or where to find my Embers DVD?

Thanks in advance, and greetings.

itsamea-mario
11-24-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm fairly sure mine was tucked away with the encyclopaedia.

If it's not there then, well take it up with ubi or the distributor directly.

reinout0
11-24-2011, 01:06 PM
I looked there as well. But it isn't there. Already contacted both my distributor and Ubisoft. Now I just have to wait for an answer. Thanks for the help though.

pacmanate
11-24-2011, 02:11 PM
The slot where the game is, mine was tucked next to it not with the exopediacyclo so i dont know whats that about. I also find it weird how stuff like this gets left out. How hard is it to put 3 things in a box. Im just glad no one came here that bought the animus edition didnt get the encyclopaedia haha

reinout0
12-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Is it me, or is it not normal that after two weeks, Ubisoft still hasn't answered my question that I sent to the customer support? I mean, come on man. What's up with the customer support. Not even a reply that I have to wait for a reply or whatever. Just nothing. That's bad.

iNvid22
12-07-2011, 07:01 PM
their customer support is horrific, one of the worst i've ever come across.

take about a week for each reply, and their responses sound like they want you to **** off.

they really need to improve customer service, at least with EA you can get to someone via live chat, with this support ticket nonsense it takes days.