PDA

View Full Version : Borgia Couriers

allyson9514
04-17-2011, 04:09 PM
I am having an insane time finding aconite for my final shop quest. I've read on here that it only comes from borgia couriers and that I can increase the number of couriers that appear in the game if I raise my notoriety. I did that and still can't seem to find a single courier. Maybe I waited too late in the game? Can anyone help?

allyson9514
04-17-2011, 04:09 PM
I am having an insane time finding aconite for my final shop quest. I've read on here that it only comes from borgia couriers and that I can increase the number of couriers that appear in the game if I raise my notoriety. I did that and still can't seem to find a single courier. Maybe I waited too late in the game? Can anyone help?

crash3
04-17-2011, 04:29 PM
the borgia couriers are much rarer in acb than they were in ac2 its just pure luck

allyson9514
04-17-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm beginning to see that.

notafanboy
04-17-2011, 04:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by allyson9514:
I'm beginning to see that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
have you downloaded the da vinci disappearence ?,if so kill as many hermeticts as possible and loot them.

Blind2Society
04-17-2011, 07:12 PM
^This is the best idea. If you don't have it however, it seems Borgia couriers appear more often at La Volpe Addormentata (thieves guild), and around Isola Tiberina. (Ezio's Hideout) At least for me anyway http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

monkeyuncle8
04-17-2011, 07:19 PM
also do the theif quest, there is one you have to kill the gang leader on horses, get to the very end and just starting killing the gang members, an infinite amount will show up, then escape and come back for your reward, you will get soo much from it

Bronx1875
04-18-2011, 08:20 PM
what is the reward for the end of the shop quest? if its a weapon then your insane to even try getting it since Altair's sword is best and dagger of brutus

Anyways you have to be lucky to get those Couriers just search all around the first 2 districts they hang out there alot best of luck to you on that

Blind2Society
04-18-2011, 08:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bronx1875:
what is the reward for the end of the shop quest? if its a weapon then your insane to even try getting it since Altair's sword is best and dagger of brutus </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's about aquiring evrything in the game and 100% completion. OCD I guess you could say.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bronx1875:
Anyways you have to be lucky to get those Couriers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not entirely, I've been seeing one every ten minutes or so in the playthrough I just completed.