PDA

View Full Version : Random Citizens Mission appearing?

phoenix-force411
11-21-2011, 07:59 PM
I've played through the entire game, and so far I have only done one random citizen mission when I was still early within the game, but now I can't seem to see any nor can I find them.

phoenix-force411
11-21-2011, 07:59 PM
I've played through the entire game, and so far I have only done one random citizen mission when I was still early within the game, but now I can't seem to see any nor can I find them.

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 08:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joshuathao64:
I've played through the entire game, and so far I have only done one random citizen mission when I was still early within the game, but now I can't seem to see any nor can I find them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
From what I can gather, there are only two of them available in the game...

1 ) You carry boxes from one place to the other.
2 ) You beat the hell out of a bully and receive some random stuff.

That's pretty much it; Look for a tinly little circle in the map while roaming the city.

phoenix-force411
11-21-2011, 08:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joshuathao64:
I've played through the entire game, and so far I have only done one random citizen mission when I was still early within the game, but now I can't seem to see any nor can I find them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
From what I can gather, there are only two of them available in the game...

Well that's a bummer! I thought they were suppose to be random throughout the entire game and after. I think I did both already! -_-
1 ) You carry boxes from one place to the other.
2 ) You beat the hell out of a bully and receive some random stuff.

That's pretty much it; Look for a tinly little circle in the map while roaming the city. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AdmiralPerry
11-21-2011, 10:39 PM
I had one occur in Cappadocia. Was hoping for a little more from these random events, but I have a feeling some of them were merged with the recruit assassins missions.

S-EVANS
11-22-2011, 03:15 AM
I beat the drunk guy up last night who is displayed as a target and got an xbox achievement for it, because he shows as a target ive been killing him over and over but he just comes back again until you fist fight him...

fossa1991
11-22-2011, 03:20 AM
haha yes that's duccio that guy that was claudias bf and ezio beats him up in AC2 AND ACB AND ACR if you want to.