PDA

View Full Version : The conspiracy

deskpe
06-15-2007, 04:32 AM
in a interwiev Jade said: "The conspiracy is linked to the stuff I can't talk about." so this mean the conspiracy has something to do with the future/the present ??

...well we dont know much about the "genitic memory" thing could someone try to change the past to affect the future?
..i dont really think thast what it is but.. could be?

deskpe
06-15-2007, 04:32 AM
in a interwiev Jade said: "The conspiracy is linked to the stuff I can't talk about." so this mean the conspiracy has something to do with the future/the present ??

...well we dont know much about the "genitic memory" thing could someone try to change the past to affect the future?
..i dont really think thast what it is but.. could be?

noobfun
06-15-2007, 04:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deskpe:

..i dont really think thast what it is but.. could be? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your reading past memories you cant change the past only view it as that person did

so the logical thinking is somthing that happened in the past is still effecting the future

so if you can find out what shaped the past you can change whats shaping the future

deskpe
06-15-2007, 04:42 AM
^ that sounds awsome... ee maybe theres a secret society or something.... I'v just been watchin the davinci code lol

noobfun
06-15-2007, 04:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deskpe:
^ that sounds awsome... ee maybe theres a secret society or something.... I'v just been watchin the davinci code lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its a shame really you can never get those 3hrs back

but better to waste 3 hrs on the film then a week on the book lol ^_^

moqqy
06-15-2007, 05:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by noobfun:
^ that sounds awsome... ee maybe theres a secret society or something.... I'v just been watchin the davinci code lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its a shame really you can never get those 3hrs back

but better to waste 3 hrs on the film then a week on the book lol ^_^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i liked dan browns other book, angels and demons, tho. but anyways, if she cant talk about it doesnt mean it got something to do with future/present :P

deskpe
06-15-2007, 09:26 AM
but the genetic memory subject has always ben what she cant talk about, lol, guess we'll know when we get the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

moqqy
06-15-2007, 09:53 AM
but the genetic memory subject has always ben what she cant talk about, lol, guess we'll know when we get the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah but it doesnt mean she can reveal the whole plot in the timeline 90% of the game is in

lilnick1357
06-15-2007, 11:49 AM
In an interview she said that all the targets are somewhat related whatever that means

ToasterKing93
06-15-2007, 12:49 PM
Yeah, i'm in the middle of angels and demons (man that book is long!) and although ubisoft did state in an earlier issue of OPM (may it rest in peace) that the game didn't have much to do with religion (for controversy issues i would think) this game just seems to screem Illuminati!

Beren111
06-15-2007, 12:51 PM
yea but didnt the illuminati want to bring down the catholic church???

moqqy
06-15-2007, 01:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ToasterKing93:
Yeah, i'm in the middle of angels and demons (man that book is long!) and although ubisoft did state in an earlier issue of OPM (may it rest in peace) that the game didn't have much to do with religion (for controversy issues i would think) this game just seems to screem Illuminati! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well theres a few twists in the end. and no i dont think its illuminati, would be kinda lame :P and youll learn something about the books illuminati at the end too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

RetiredHatch
06-15-2007, 01:48 PM
she also said they've been dropping alot of big hints here and there and that if we really really think hard we can prolly figure out the story

honestly i cant think of anything so *shrug

http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

noobfun
06-15-2007, 04:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RetiredHatch:
she also said they've been dropping alot of big hints here and there and that if we really really think hard we can prolly figure out the story

http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my god i think ive got it, and its so ******ed you could stick dan browns name on it and call it a best seller

jade's said a few times you work for hassan (even though he's been dead years)

no mention of Sinan (head of syrian) or Muhammad (head of iranian and over all leader)

now the myths about hassan are the evil old man sat on his mountain plotting the fall of empires and the end of the world. this is where theres 2 possabilities for motive. hassans sat there orcestrating the third crusade and keeping everyone fighting for either cash or political gain

the nine targets are actually loose ends that could lead a trail back to him

the nizari dont know this and believe what they are told "we are trying to end the war" and so they go out to kill the bad guys and unknowingly hide hassans plot, but brave little altair finds out the truth and the trail leads him closer to the evil master mind, his own beloved leader

the realisation that the crusade was orcestrated by the hashassin(even though this is totally not historical i still hate using this phrase) back then gives the futuristic who ever they are the realisation that the secret ninja hashassin survived hidden away and are responsible for orcestrating renewd agression between the middle east and the western world and you will end the game tracking them down and stopping thier evil plan

do i get a gold star??

its the basis of any conspiracy/cover up film of the last 15 years

the good guy unwittingly is working for the bad guys thinking they are good, he then finds out the truth and hunts down the bad guys

shooter, bourn conspiracy, conspiracy thoery (the mel gibson one), pelican brief(kinda), murder at 1600, man on fire add anymore you want

JN006 if im right i think i deserve a free copy for being a genius, (pc version please ^_^)(and can i get the version with the groovy little statue init)

moqqy
06-16-2007, 04:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by noobfun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RetiredHatch:

http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my god i think ive got it, and its so ******ed you could stick dan browns name on it and call it a best seller

no mention of Sinan (head of syrian) or Muhammad (head of iranian and over all leader)

now the myths about hassan are the evil old man sat on his mountain plotting the fall of empires and the end of the world. this is where theres 2 possabilities for motive. hassans sat there orcestrating the third crusade and keeping everyone fighting for either cash or political gain

the nizari dont know this and believe what they are told "we are trying to end the war" and so they go out to kill the bad guys and unknowingly hide hassans plot, but brave little altair finds out the truth and the trail leads him closer to the evil master mind, his own beloved leader

the realisation that the crusade was orcestrated by the hashassin(even though this is totally not historical i still hate using this phrase) back then gives the futuristic who ever they are the realisation that the secret ninja hashassin survived hidden away and are responsible for orcestrating renewd agression between the middle east and the western world and you will end the game tracking them down and stopping thier evil plan

do i get a gold star??

the good guy unwittingly is working for the bad guys thinking they are good, he then finds out the truth and hunts down the bad guys

shooter, bourn conspiracy, conspiracy thoery (the mel gibson one), pelican brief(kinda), murder at 1600, man on fire add anymore you want

JN006 if im right i think i deserve a free copy for being a genius, (pc version please ^_^)(and can i get the version with the groovy little statue init) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i REALLY REALLY hope thats not the plot, since as you said that has been used SO MANY TIMES.....

sandman_seven
07-02-2007, 02:27 AM
SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The plot was leaked by some actor working with Ubisoft. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

The storyline everyone knows so far is right, but the twist is that its actually in the future. A company is going into people brains (matrix style with a neddle to the spine) and trying to find out about Altair through 'genetic memory'. Basically, scientists (even today) think that your ancestors' memories and kept in your genetic code. So this company is going inside some guys head to find out about his ancestor Altair and what impact he had on the 3rd Crusade.

You're basically playing someones memory

That is why at the end of the E3 demo last year, that white menu came up when the character died that said Hard Drive, Memories, and a woman said 'There you are.. i thought we'd lost you...' Thats why Jade was like 'i cant talk about that right now'

noobfun
07-02-2007, 05:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sandman_seven:

The plot was leaked by some actor working with Ubisoft. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

The storyline everyone knows so far is right, but the twist is that its actually in the future. A company is going into people brains (matrix style with a neddle to the spine) and trying to find out about Altair through 'genetic memory'. Basically, scientists (even today) think that your ancestors' memories and kept in your genetic code. So this company is going inside some guys head to find out about his ancestor Altair and what impact he had on the 3rd Crusade.

That is why at the end of the E3 demo last year, that white menu came up when the character died that said Hard Drive, Memories, and a woman said 'There you are.. i thought we'd lost you...' Thats why Jade was like 'i cant talk about that right now' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

umm wve known that for age's

thats not the conspiracy, the conspiracy we've been told has relevance both in the past(game setting) and in current world issues

its what the world issues are that we are trying to figure out that will fit both past and present

sandman_seven
07-02-2007, 09:27 AM
hmmm.. i really have no idea about what that could be..

Prol33tariat
07-25-2007, 05:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sandman_seven:

That is why at the end of the E3 demo last year, that white menu came up when the character died that said Hard Drive, Memories, and a woman said 'There you are.. i thought we'd lost you...' Thats why Jade was like 'i cant talk about that right now' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats not the conspiracy, the conspiracy we've been told has relevance both in the past(game setting) and in current world issues

its what the world issues are that we are trying to figure out that will fit both past and present </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hrmmm, Muslim vrs. catholicism, occult, illumination activity, divination, something to do wiht buildibergs/skulls/ umbrella of secret societies KNOWN to exist in todays day and age, the Mossad....

i could keep going....

moqqy
07-25-2007, 05:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Prol33tariat:

its what the world issues are that we are trying to figure out that will fit both past and present </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hrmmm, Muslim vrs. catholicism, occult, illumination activity, divination, something to do wiht buildibergs/skulls/ umbrella of secret societies KNOWN to exist in todays day and age, the Mossad....

i could keep going.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what about the mossad?:P

ocataco
07-25-2007, 06:05 PM

do i get a gold star??

JN006 if im right i think i deserve a free copy for being a genius, (pc version please ^_^)(and can i get the version with the groovy little statue init) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i vote for this one.
as mentioned, thats been used...
but i have a feeling that'll actually be what happens http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Prol33tariat
07-25-2007, 06:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Prol33tariat:

i could keep going.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what about the mossad?:P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it would be with great ignorance that we would accept one "secret" society without accepting the foresight and even consultation of another....Israel, being the target of most eradication projects composed by man on man of the past 3 centuries, would most likely have some type of pull within said world Order of interconnected blanket societies, undoubtedly, otherwise the would have been destroyed long ago...

it is in that light that we must think if it really as one overseeing council or compendium of said councils that control the world, would they not bend and shape events in the way and form the see fit?

in light of that statement, the game takes place in the holy land...and not that i'm a religious zealot or anyting but it has mainly been Muslim v. western/catholi/christian v. Jewish/abrhamatic/ secularist religions, giving armies reasons to wage war for divine or holy reasons....not that i hold any favorites.

just my opinion, another reason this game interests me is because of the ideological conflicts it takes its environment from....this game has POWDER KEG written all over it, as far as religious debates are concerned.

Niebler
07-28-2007, 05:15 AM
The conspiracy probably has something to do with that his targets that he has to kill aren't all that bad to begin with, but the assassin's are probably being hired to kill off 'good' people or what not (assuming from the new E3 video ending cinematic sequence). I'm sure there's much more to it though, cant wait http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dragfindel
08-05-2007, 11:08 AM
more info (http://www.gamespot.com/video/930278/6174859/assassins-creed-video-feature-4) about conspiracy just watch at the end where altair kills talel talel states that there is a brotherhood or something.

the_assassin_07
08-05-2007, 11:16 AM
I didn't hear that. I dunno if it was muted or they were talking loud... (the developers who were playing it).

dragfindel
08-05-2007, 11:17 AM
just watch he is talking with talel about you kill because your orderd to when talel is killed.
from 6:03 the brotherhood is mentioned

the_assassin_07
08-05-2007, 11:19 AM
I know but it was muted or something.

dragfindel
08-05-2007, 11:21 AM
read my edit you can hear it clearly.
aww come on you must of heared it.
after 6:03 they talel stated taht somebody else is out on the holy land.