PDA

View Full Version : HOW do i get anicote???

maxer6
08-19-2011, 08:38 AM
I 've done the serial offender mission over and over again. Sometimes I catch him, but I usually don't. but when i DO catch him he doesn't
have anicote. This happened to me every single time. Can anyone tell me a fail proof way to get this stuff cuz im losin my patience.

And how do I instantly get Cardinal purple dye and silk

maxer6
08-19-2011, 08:38 AM
I 've done the serial offender mission over and over again. Sometimes I catch him, but I usually don't. but when i DO catch him he doesn't
have anicote. This happened to me every single time. Can anyone tell me a fail proof way to get this stuff cuz im losin my patience.

And how do I instantly get Cardinal purple dye and silk

GunnarGunderson
08-19-2011, 08:40 AM
you mean aconite? The only way to get it is to get it from borgia carriers or the hermacists in the da vinci dlc

AntiChrist7
08-19-2011, 08:42 AM
yeah replay some da vinci missions, kill hermiticists and rob them

maxer6
08-19-2011, 08:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
you mean aconite? The only way to get it is to get it from borgia carriers or the hermacists in the da vinci dlc </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hermacists?

LightRey
08-19-2011, 08:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
yeah replay some da vinci missions, kill hermiticists and rob them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah that's by far the easiest/fastest way.

maxer6
08-19-2011, 08:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
yeah replay some da vinci missions, kill hermiticists and rob them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok. how about Cardinal Purple dye and silk?

AnthonyA85
08-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Borgia Curiers are IMPOSSIBLE to spot, since they don't yell anymore when they spot you.

The easiest way to get Aconite, is loot chests, and invest in shops and banks, (i can't remember which gives aconite, but it's one of the first items you get for investing either f3000 or f5000

LightRey
08-19-2011, 08:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maxer6:

ok. how about Cardinal Purple dye and silk? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Cento Occhi thieves.