PDA

View Full Version : @the serious host

CHDT
02-20-2005, 10:27 AM
There are now three or four very good "almost" full-real servers available on Hyperlobby with very good setting for an enjoyable, but nevertheless interesting gameplay.

But why always the radar-cheat "on", this annoying icon on the map?

Basically, with the icon on the map, in a very short time, there's a big furball in the center of the map and no way to surprise pilots lost in their navigation.

Wouldn't it be more interesting to fly without this icon: it's not so hard with details of the landscape and the instruments.

StE_JMH
02-20-2005, 10:40 AM
posted Sun February 20 2005 09:38
Hi,

STE-SERVER

- dedicated server
- 5 running dogfights
- fbd2 daemmon
- no icon map

your stats in www.saintex-cfs3.net, (http://www.saintex-cfs3.net,) il2 results section.

Un saludo

Bearcat99
02-20-2005, 05:00 PM
I think the map icons suck too..... Great for beginners...... but once you get some stick time in this sim under your belt it is definitely a downer.... It's funny offline I fly with no icons at all a flex pit and externals.... online I dont mind icons but prefer to not have them. Except in servers where the plane set isnt restricted.. you know like... allied and axis.. for red and blue. I think icons ae a must in any server witha totally open planeset...... it is hard for me to tell a friendly Mustang from and enemy Mustang.

CHDT
02-21-2005, 08:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StE_JMH:
posted Sun February 20 2005 09:38
Hi,

STE-SERVER

- dedicated server
- 5 running dogfights
- fbd2 daemmon
- no icon map

your stats in http://www.saintex-cfs3.net, il2 results section.

Un saludo <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are these servers on Hyperloby?

With what settings? Limited planesets I hope.

StE_JMH
02-21-2005, 09:19 AM
Hi,

Server in Hyperloby, running all the day.

Difficulty settings:

difficulty SeparateEStart 1
difficulty ComplexEManagement 1
difficulty EngineOverheat 1
difficulty TorqueGyroEffects 1
difficulty FlutterEffect 1
difficulty WindTurbulence 1
difficulty StallsSpins1
difficulty Vulnerability 1
difficulty BlackoutsRedouts 1
difficulty RealisticGunnery 1
difficulty LimitedAmmo 1
difficulty LimitedFuel 1
difficulty CockpitAlwaysOn 1
difficulty NoOutsideViews 1
difficulty HeadShake 1
difficulty NoIcons 0
difficulty NoPadlock 1
difficulty Clouds 1
difficulty NoInstantSuccess 1
difficulty TakeoffLanding 1
difficulty RealisticLandings 1
difficulty NoMapIcons 1
difficulty NoMinimapPath 0
difficulty NoSpeedBar 0

1: activated
0: no activated

32 players, always 2 teams: Red / Blue

For the moment, we are not allowed reactor planes in the dogfights.

All the others planes are allowed.

Every dogfight is runnning during 45 minutes. Then, an other map is loaded during also 45 min.

Pingkick : 300 ms

Scorekick: - 600

Server rules

1. Foul language will not be tolerated. If you cannot hold a discussion in our server without using swear words or derrogatory comments, then please find somewhere else to fly. We will warn you once about this, next time you will likely be kicked and banned without warning.

2. Being disrespectful to other players will not be tolerated. Calling another player names or slandering them will not be permitted to take place on the server.

3. Teamkilling is a bannable offense. If you intentionally kill one of your team mates, you will be banned from the server.

4. Vulchering is a bannable offense.

Hope i have answered to your question

S~