PDA

View Full Version : air assassination

kazeria
05-11-2008, 04:10 PM
how do you perform this? i did it once by bs on one of the guards next to a citizen, he silently killed him too (stabed him in the head and laid him down easily like in a bed). also does he do it in more ways?

kazeria
05-11-2008, 04:10 PM
how do you perform this? i did it once by bs on one of the guards next to a citizen, he silently killed him too (stabed him in the head and laid him down easily like in a bed). also does he do it in more ways?

almagam
05-11-2008, 04:12 PM
what do you mean by air assassinations when you jump on then with the small blade http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.giflook at my new sighttp://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/tjadef2008

Bobfish_Almight
05-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Hold down the High Profile button and press attack with the Hidden Blade selected. Usually he'll jump at them, but sometimes he just does a more overt version of the shivving them up move

kazeria
05-11-2008, 05:23 PM
ya i already know the one running towards them and then killing them by jumping. what i want to know is how to jump from top of a building and do it. it shows this cinematic, while still in the air he stabs the guy in the head(no scream) and then he puts his arm underneath his head and lays him down while removing the blade. i tried reproducing this at many attempts all without succes.

Bobfish_Almight
05-11-2008, 05:26 PM
I'd quite like to know how to do that as well, every time I've tried I just kick them in the chest or back instead

caswallawn_2k7
05-11-2008, 06:31 PM
you need to drop off the roof and hit the person at the exact spot for the strike to happen its the hardest one to pull off.

kazeria
05-11-2008, 07:46 PM
that sounds ******ed since he can only jump from the edge of a roof, building, etc. (im not saying you are wrong however).

spazzoo1025
05-11-2008, 07:57 PM
you have to be pretty close to the target to do it

Bobfish_Almight
05-12-2008, 11:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kazeria:
that sounds ******ed since he can only jump from the edge of a roof, building, etc. (im not saying you are wrong however). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can manually jump at any time by tapping the sprint button whilst in High Profile

Eldran
05-18-2008, 04:24 AM
If you just hold down the high profile button while right next to a guard but don't move and assassinate him you stab him in the face and lay him down, not sure if that's the one you're on about though.

BlairCullen02
05-18-2008, 06:22 AM
I first target the guy, then drop down holding the High Profile button and the attack button, with the Hidden Blade selected of course.

Bobfish_Almight
05-18-2008, 06:25 AM
I managed to do it from a rooftop, finally, I pressed and held attack as I was leaping off and I just landed on the guy and nailed him to the floor with the Hidden Blade

BlairCullen02
05-18-2008, 07:01 AM
I do this all the time with William of Montferrat. It's sooooooo easy.

Bobfish_Almight
05-18-2008, 07:04 AM
I prefer the slow amble and then a knife in the kidneys approach. Unless I want to draw attention like during a citizen rescue, in which case it has to be a knife in the face

kazeria
05-20-2008, 09:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If you just hold down the high profile button while right next to a guard but don't move and assassinate him you stab him in the face and lay him down, not sure if that's the one you're on about though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes that but jump at him from a top of a building and do that while still in the air. basicaly he stabs him in the head while in the air, then the rest.

Bobfish_Almight
05-20-2008, 09:23 AM
You have to get the aim just right when jumping off of something. So far I've managed it only twice. Once from the top of a building and once by accident when I was chasing after some dude. I jumped on some crates and hit him as I was landing. I suspect it would probably be easier if you have the guy targeted first, and then jump off whatever it is you want to jump off of and then hit them like that. Easiest when it's a lower object like some boxes or a fruit stand because there's less chance of overshooting that way. Keep practicing, you'll get it

Thorbold
05-21-2008, 12:29 AM
if u lock on first it works every time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dhuynh407
06-22-2008, 04:42 PM
yea locking onto your target will work. it always does for me. make sure you're not too far away from your target either.

i tend to do that alot...