PDA

View Full Version : All info about pc delay (new realse date)

liorchk
11-09-2010, 02:03 AM
first of all hope u'll understand cos im in hurry

soo all pc gamers (me too)know that ACB is moved to Q1
and there are some reasons for it first of all:
1.there could be a problem witht he game for pc
witch consoles dont have it
2.ubisoft got a habit to push games but it for a good reason for example ubi psuehd ruse about 3 monthes but we got a heck of a game with barley bugs
3.what do you prefer buggy game or gmae that will go smooth ?
4.ubi arent stupid they wont say :"okay the game is finished lets make pc gamers angry at us and push it back 3 monthes with no reason!"
if the game is pushed back there is a reason and good one.
(bugs, glitches,etc)
5.i saw theards about piracy i dobnt belive its one of the reasons cos ps and x360 can be cracked even easliy then pc

so that's all the reason i found important BUT when i gave ruse for example they had atleast one chat with the game makers so we knew why the game is pushed back
now we are walking is shadow and wandring waht happend and that what makes pc users mad

IF ubisoft wnana make things cooled down i suggest making a live chat or atleast give us answer on the most asked questions

why is pc pushed back?
if we will have a theard coming for ubigabe for example that telling us why the game is pusehd back i belive less anger would be in the air

but if they dont want to tell us i feel somthing dirty here i could be some1 is paying ubi to hold pc and force em to but xbox or ps3
anway i hope its not the reason because if it does many but many will hateubisoft and wont buy games from em bt pirate download it

liorchk
11-09-2010, 02:03 AM
first of all hope u'll understand cos im in hurry

soo all pc gamers (me too)know that ACB is moved to Q1
and there are some reasons for it first of all:
1.there could be a problem witht he game for pc
witch consoles dont have it
2.ubisoft got a habit to push games but it for a good reason for example ubi psuehd ruse about 3 monthes but we got a heck of a game with barley bugs
3.what do you prefer buggy game or gmae that will go smooth ?
4.ubi arent stupid they wont say :"okay the game is finished lets make pc gamers angry at us and push it back 3 monthes with no reason!"
if the game is pushed back there is a reason and good one.
(bugs, glitches,etc)
5.i saw theards about piracy i dobnt belive its one of the reasons cos ps and x360 can be cracked even easliy then pc

so that's all the reason i found important BUT when i gave ruse for example they had atleast one chat with the game makers so we knew why the game is pushed back
now we are walking is shadow and wandring waht happend and that what makes pc users mad

IF ubisoft wnana make things cooled down i suggest making a live chat or atleast give us answer on the most asked questions

why is pc pushed back?
if we will have a theard coming for ubigabe for example that telling us why the game is pusehd back i belive less anger would be in the air

but if they dont want to tell us i feel somthing dirty here i could be some1 is paying ubi to hold pc and force em to but xbox or ps3
anway i hope its not the reason because if it does many but many will hateubisoft and wont buy games from em bt pirate download it

Razrback16
11-09-2010, 04:42 AM
They really should be releasing all platforms on the same date so as not to alienate a portion of the fan base. Just hope all the DLC missions are included like in AC2 for the PC version -- wish Ubi would concentrate on developing their games primarily for the PC which are infinitely more powerful in terms of graphics/image quality and cpu overhead.

Black_Widow9
11-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Please post about this here-
Why is Assassins creed brotherhood for pc delayed till 2011? (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6261030198)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>