PDA

View Full Version : German air burst bombs

gothkrieger
06-26-2011, 11:03 PM
I donít know if this is the right place to ask this but in UP3.0 RC2 the German air burst bombs, how are they deployed?

gothkrieger
06-26-2011, 11:03 PM
I donít know if this is the right place to ask this but in UP3.0 RC2 the German air burst bombs, how are they deployed?

FoolTrottel
06-27-2011, 04:32 AM
This is not the right place to ask ...

Woke_Up_Dead
06-27-2011, 02:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gothkrieger:
I donít know if this is the right place to ask this but in UP3.0 RC2 the German air burst bombs, how are they deployed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there a big difference between the air burst bombs in UP and the stock game? In the stock game they have a 3 second delay, so if you set your bomb delay to 0, they will actually burst 3 seconds after you drop them. Once they burst, they release a whole bunch of little bomblets that don't do anything if they miss a target completely, but will destroy a tank if they connect. There are dozens of those little bomblets in each air-burst bombs, so if you do it just right you can kill multiple tanks in one pass. There was a track of someone taking out multiple T-34 tanks with one AB-500 bomb dropped from a 190 F-8 on this forum recently.

b2spirita
06-29-2011, 05:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FoolTrottel:
This is not the right place to ask ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are we still hung up on the mods situation?