PDA

View Full Version : Tax Collector question

Centurion23
11-18-2011, 07:57 PM
I am about 20 hours into the game, on the last sequence yet I have not yet once run into this tax collector person to steal my money back from. It is one of only three achievements I need left and its kind of annoying how random it is. Any suggestions on where to look?

Centurion23
11-18-2011, 07:57 PM
I am about 20 hours into the game, on the last sequence yet I have not yet once run into this tax collector person to steal my money back from. It is one of only three achievements I need left and its kind of annoying how random it is. Any suggestions on where to look?

CriticaHit
11-18-2011, 08:10 PM
I had run into a "tax collector" while running around with about 100000A on me. It just popped up at random like the thief that would steal your money in Brotherhood.

E-Zekiel
11-18-2011, 09:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CriticaHit:
I had run into a "tax collector" while running around with about 100000A on me. It just popped up at random like the thief that would steal your money in Brotherhood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It happened within 5 minutes of when I broke 100k as well. He is a padlock icon on the map and runs away from you. You have to catch him for the achievement.I smoked him and grabbed him, then threw him and ran and got the achievement.

SleezeRocker
11-18-2011, 09:40 PM
Getting the platinum is going to be a B from the Den Defense and animus frags, aside those, everyting else will be easy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ps- good to know about the Tax trophy, will keep in mind.

oh yeah for the one about getting 100% sync, does that include getting all 6 "special" recruits since My brothehrood is full and I think I may have picked up only like 3-4 "special" recruits

CriticaHit
11-18-2011, 10:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
Getting the platinum is going to be a B from the Den Defense and animus frags, aside those, everyting else will be easy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ps- good to know about the Tax trophy, will keep in mind.

oh yeah for the one about getting 100% sync, does that include getting all 6 "special" recruits since My brothehrood is full and I think I may have picked up only like 3-4 "special" recruits </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The animus fragments aren't too bad, you can reveal a lot of them thru eagle sense and after you collect 50 the other 50 get updated on your map.

The 100% sync applies to the main storyline. Atleast thats how I got the achievement.

SleezeRocker
11-18-2011, 10:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CriticaHit:
The animus fragments aren't too bad, you can reveal a lot of them thru eagle sense and after you collect 50 the other 50 get updated on your map.

The 100% sync applies to the main storyline. Atleast thats how I got the achievement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Renovating the shops counts towards that no?

Centurion23
11-19-2011, 02:09 AM
Still nothing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

I cant believe I havent ran into one! I have ran into 7 stalkers but no taxman! Does anyone have an idea as to a location he might always show up?

The_Sphinx
11-19-2011, 02:59 AM
So it's basically the same idea as the Borgia Messenger?

I saw the trophy and wondered about this myself. The game doesn't mention a tax collector ever, so I was puzzled as to what it was about.

Steven94NL
11-19-2011, 03:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:

The 100% sync applies to the main storyline. Atleast thats how I got the achievement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Renovating the shops counts towards that no? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They don't, you just need to 100% sequence 1-9, nothing else.