PDA

View Full Version : Will Leanardo Return??

C3G Jester
10-14-2011, 12:44 PM
AS most of us love him, will he return to Revelation?? I would love to see him again.

C3G Jester
10-14-2011, 12:44 PM
AS most of us love him, will he return to Revelation?? I would love to see him again.

LightRey
10-14-2011, 12:50 PM
No. There are already several topics about this.

reini03
10-14-2011, 12:51 PM
No. It has been confirmed (I think by Darby McDevitt) that Leonardo won't be in ACR.
Edit: GODDANGIT too late.

eagleforlife1
10-14-2011, 01:11 PM
Although Darby did also mention that one character that Ezio already knows from a previous game will make a surprise cameo appearance which is apparently quite comedic.

AnthonyA85
10-14-2011, 01:41 PM
The only other character besides Leo who had any sort of comedic value was Bartolameo, since Volpe didn't have much of a sense of humor, Machiavelli certainly didn't.

LightRey
10-14-2011, 01:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
The only other character besides Leo who had any sort of comedic value was Bartolameo, since Volpe didn't have much of a sense of humor, Machiavelli certainly didn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It could also be referring to an AC1 character y'know.

ShaneO7K
10-14-2011, 01:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
The only other character besides Leo who had any sort of comedic value was Bartolameo, since Volpe didn't have much of a sense of humor, Machiavelli certainly didn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It could also be referring to an AC1 character y'know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't remember any character from AC1 that would exactly be the type to crack a joke they were more serious than AC2 era characters unless Maria or Malik bump up any comedic value.

LightRey
10-14-2011, 01:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
It could also be referring to an AC1 character y'know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't remember any character from AC1 that would exactly be the type to crack a joke they were more serious than AC2 era characters unless Maria or Malik bump up any comedic value. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
what about that guy from the Damascus assassin bureau?

ShaneO7K
10-14-2011, 02:00 PM

what about that guy from the Damascus assassin bureau? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah, didn't really consider any bureau leaders apart from Malik. It possibly be him then. Other than him and a couple of things that Malik said alot of the characters were very serious.

LightRey
10-14-2011, 02:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

Oh yeah, didn't really consider any bureau leaders apart from Malik. It possibly be him then. Other than him and a couple of things that Malik said alot of the characters were very serious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
couldn't it also be a modern-day character? Shaun's always quite comical.

Jexx21
10-14-2011, 02:06 PM
I think they specifically meant an Italian character. I'm betting on Claudia personally due to her being an Assassin.

ShaneO7K
10-14-2011, 02:09 PM

Oh yeah, didn't really consider any bureau leaders apart from Malik. It possibly be him then. Other than him and a couple of things that Malik said alot of the characters were very serious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
couldn't it also be a modern-day character? Shaun's always quite comical. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I could definetly imagine him getting a few lines by trying to communicate with Desmond while he's in the animus but have trouble actually finding him due to him being in Animus
Island.

Or one of Desmonds memories could be of sometime between the end of AC2 and the start of ACB but that seems pointless.

LightRey
10-14-2011, 02:28 PM

couldn't it also be a modern-day character? Shaun's always quite comical. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I could definetly imagine him getting a few lines by trying to communicate with Desmond while he's in the animus but have trouble actually finding him due to him being in Animus
Island.

Or one of Desmonds memories could be of sometime between the end of AC2 and the start of ACB but that seems pointless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I doubt that's the case.

joelsantos24
10-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I was gonna say that one, but on the other hand, it's apparently someone Ezio's supposed to know, so it doesn't really make sense. If this is set to happen, then I would say Bartolomeo, he's the one who would fit that role the best. Although this whole situation just sounds awkward, since I was never very fond of the comedic side of the games (which seemed to rise ever since Assassin's 2). I was always much more at ease with the Assassin's 1 (and Alta´r's, of course) intensity and austerity/rigor.

Silvermoth
10-14-2011, 03:26 PM
It would be interesting to see him at the start of the game, just to wish Ezio luck before he takes his journey.

ShaneO7K
10-14-2011, 03:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by POP_WW_2008:
Yeah, I was gonna say that one, but on the other hand, it's apparently someone Ezio's supposed to know, so it doesn't really make sense. If this is set to happen, then I would say Bartolomeo, he's the one who would fit that role the best. Although this whole situation just sounds awkward, since I was never very fond of the comedic side of the games (which seemed to rise ever since Assassin's 2). I was always much more at ease with the Assassin's 1 (and Alta´r's, of course) intensity and austerity/rigor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt we will see Bart in this because he is in prison until 1513 and then 2 years later he dies.

Animuses
10-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Who is Leanardo?

ShaneO7K
10-14-2011, 03:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
Who is Leanardo? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's refering to Da Vinci, he just spelt his name wrong.

Murcuseo
10-14-2011, 05:31 PM
I think Ubisoft claiming Leo won't be in the game is a red herring. His death is too big a story to miss out on.

It would be foolish of them to pass it by.

NewBlade200
10-14-2011, 06:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
I think Ubisoft claiming Leo won't be in the game is a red herring. His death is too big a story to miss out on.

It would be foolish of them to pass it by. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why would they focus on his death? Have you seen his beard before his death? Its massive! There has to be a backstory to it!

Sarari
10-14-2011, 10:22 PM
I think Leonardo is really cool and funny, but those machine missions in brotherhood were very unrealistic and pointless for the game. There was no purpose to it, no back story. They were just there to destroy so we can buy some time with the game.

Leonardo is AC2 however, had a big part in the game and his machine(s) had purpose and meaning to it. He built the flying machine so you can get over the Palazo (I think that's what it's called). And the good part about him in AC2, is that you talk with him while testing the machines. You don't see Leonardo much in ACB.

He was more of an add-in.

naran6142
10-14-2011, 10:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
I think Leonardo is really cool and funny, but those machine missions in brotherhood were very unrealistic and pointless for the game. There was no purpose to it, no back story. They were just there to destroy so we can buy some time with the game.

Leonardo is AC2 however, had a big part in the game and his machine(s) had purpose and meaning to it. He built the flying machine so you can get over the Palazo (I think that's what it's called). And the good part about him in AC2, is that you talk with him while testing the machines. You don't see Leonardo much in ACB.

He was more of an add-in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the back story to the war machines was that leo had designed them for the borgia

so leo contacted ezio to tell him that they need to be destroyed

Sarari
10-14-2011, 10:57 PM
Forgot about that part......lol. But I really didn't see the whole point in it. They were very boring. The only reason I did them was to get 100% sync :P

Calvarok
10-14-2011, 11:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
Forgot about that part......lol. But I really didn't see the whole point in it. They were very boring. The only reason I did them was to get 100% sync :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They were stealth missions followed by blowing borgia guards up. They were there for a change of place and to test out or improve on interesting gameplay.

ProletariatPleb
10-15-2011, 02:09 AM
Nope, Leonardo isn't returning...but...someone is....

SPOILER:

I've warned you it's a spoiler, don't cry later &gt;_&gt;

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Duccio</span>

eagleforlife1
10-15-2011, 02:41 AM
If you don't mind me asking. How do you know?

Edit: Don't worry I know now.

EnterinPwnZone
10-15-2011, 04:52 AM
Let me put you guys out of your misery...

The character that is returning is...

SPOILER

Duccio, yes Duccio. There is an achievement that is called "Bully: find and beat up Duccio" in ACR so he will be returning

LightRey
10-15-2011, 06:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:

He was more of an add-in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the back story to the war machines was that leo had designed them for the borgia

so leo contacted ezio to tell him that they need to be destroyed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes. The machines weren't unrealistic either. Most of them have working replicas.

Sarari
10-15-2011, 07:09 AM
I guess, but those machines didn't fit in with Assassin's Creed to me. Brotherhood itself really didn't have much of a back-story as AC1 and AC2 had. The only part that fit in with the story is when we play as Desmond and when Ezio returns the apple. The rest felt like it was just a stall so we can stay with the game.

Jexx21
10-15-2011, 08:45 AM
I thought ACB had the most backstory honestly..

and AC2's story actually felt rushed IMO. I never really got to know any of the characters besides Ezio, Mario, and Leonardo.

Black_Widow9
10-15-2011, 02:16 PM
No. There are already several topics about this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Please use the Find button to search for previously created Topics.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>