PDA

View Full Version : completed but now stuck (beware spoilers)

martsmall
11-15-2007, 05:45 AM
hi i completed ac but now i dont now what to do,
i did all the missions (view points ,informers blah blah except flags ) then i went in 2 my room saw the hidden msg & it went in 2 the credits end of i thought great cool..........then after it all its put me bk in the animus room .........what gives ? lol

martsmall
11-15-2007, 05:45 AM
hi i completed ac but now i dont now what to do,
i did all the missions (view points ,informers blah blah except flags ) then i went in 2 my room saw the hidden msg & it went in 2 the credits end of i thought great cool..........then after it all its put me bk in the animus room .........what gives ? lol

GuStick93
11-15-2007, 05:53 AM
u can probably get back on the animus to play altair

martsmall
11-15-2007, 05:54 AM
yes u can but ive done all the memory blocks

MiniAssasin
11-15-2007, 05:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by martsmall:
yes u can but ive done all the memory blocks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont get what ya problem is you have completed the game

you can now free play the game or reload up memory blocks.

martsmall
11-15-2007, 06:01 AM
there is so much left that makes no sense e.g whats to be done with the writing ? & i cant free play levels ive done i have 2 replay them

MiniAssasin
11-15-2007, 06:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by martsmall:
there is so much left that makes no sense e.g whats to be done with the writing ? & i cant free play levels ive done i have 2 replay them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well have you been reading emails in the main room. appaarently theres like a secret code and getting a keycard and summin about entering the conference room

i havent played it yet but i read people stuck on accessing the conference room at the end of the game

theres a thread here somewhere about it

martsmall
11-15-2007, 06:06 AM
got in there still nothing that does anything else

MiniAssasin
11-15-2007, 06:09 AM
got in there still nothing that does anything else </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

also note i have read this game is a cliffhanger ready for the sequel

also note in an interview someone said..patrice i think, said that if you go through very quick ya could be mising story that ya only get when ya play through everything.

he said the ending was the same but theres story cutscenes around for those who do everything

martsmall
11-15-2007, 06:10 AM
i bloody well hope so lol

cant wait for the sequal & hopefully they keep it exactly like number 1 so its major addictive

MiniAssasin
11-15-2007, 06:12 AM
i bloody well hope so lol

cant wait for the sequal & hopefully they keep it exactly like number 1 so its major addictive </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

me too i wonder what time period its set in

martsmall
11-15-2007, 06:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:

he said the ending was the same but theres story cutscenes around for those who do everything </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nothing left for me to do in the missions, 1 thing that does let it down though is this friggin ending lol

MiniAssasin
11-15-2007, 06:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:

he said the ending was the same but theres story cutscenes around for those who do everything </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah but patrice said the ending will make more sence if ya see the other story parts that you will miss if ya run through the game just doin the bare minimum.

maybe it will make sence and be better if ya did this.

dunno what these extra story bits are though

nothing left for me to do in the missions, 1 thing that does let it down though is this friggin ending lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

martsmall
11-15-2007, 06:22 AM
this is just it i have done everything & understand everything but still think its mad to send me bk to the anubis after its been done

MiniAssasin
11-15-2007, 06:24 AM
this is just it i have done everything & understand everything but still think its mad to send me bk to the anubis after its been done </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol everyone requested that so they could free play the game once it was finished

martsmall
11-15-2007, 06:33 AM
[/QUOTE]

lol everyone requested that so they could free play the game once it was finished[/QUOTE]
if u go bk in the anubis the only option u have got is replay each memory block when u replay em it takes u right bk to the usual pet talk with al mualim

maddog111
11-15-2007, 08:31 AM
in how many days u finished the game..and who is the last boss!?!?

martsmall
11-15-2007, 08:42 AM
2 days to complete & the final boss is al mualim