PDA

View Full Version : Where are the torpedoes? NO torpedoes?

FRITZJERRIES04
11-08-2004, 06:01 PM
I can not sink the carriers without torpedoe bombers !---Contact bombs take too many too long. Admiral Yamamoto requests A squadron of torpedoe bombers with shallow water torpedoes especially designed for Pearl Harbor!
BANZAI-----DOMO!

darthvader5150
11-08-2004, 06:55 PM
woe woe woe slow down I have seen plenty of torpedoes on bombers whats all the fuss about??

Jetenginedr
11-08-2004, 06:59 PM
D A M N the torpedoes!

Athosd
11-08-2004, 08:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FRITZJERRIES04:
I can not sink the carriers without torpedoe bombers !---Contact bombs take too many too long. Admiral Yamamoto requests A squadron of torpedoe bombers with shallow water torpedoes especially designed for Pearl Harbor!
BANZAI-----DOMO! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At present there are no flyable Japanese torpedo planes - though the G4M Betty, which should be in the first patch, can carry them. Otherwise the only PF flyables for this are the Beaufighter and A-20 Havoc.

Cheers

Athos

3.JG51_BigBear
11-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Ah the Betty, "THE FLYING ZIPPO," can't wait! This thing will make a great fire ball.

Philipscdrw
11-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Would you like to get 2/3rds of PF in October, and the rest in the middle of November, and hopefully more next spring, or would you like to wait until next spring to get everything at once? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif I'm fed up with these posts. So many people are complaining about the same thing!

Troll2k
11-08-2004, 10:42 PM
For non -historical scenarios you also have the il2-t and the he-111-h-6.

Charlie901
11-09-2004, 01:42 AM
I don't understand why there are no "Carrier" based Naval torpedo bombers in this game. Right now you can't play any historical Peal Harbor or Midway missions in a Torpedo capable A/C. I hope we get some Carrier based Torpedo planes soon. I want to do some fleet verus fleet action and sink some ships. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Stuntie
11-09-2004, 03:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Philipscdrw:
Would you like to get 2/3rds of PF in October, and the rest in the middle of November, and hopefully more next spring, or would you like to wait until next spring to get everything at once? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif I'm fed up with these posts. So many people are complaining about the same thing! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And some of us are fed up with the 'Im so impatient I wanted it early - even if it's missing vital parts' posts.

Next spring - get real. It was rushed out the door to please the bean counters. Another month or so and the bits from the patch, and maybe some more would have been there fixing half the gripes.

You are confusing 'getting everything' with correctly implementing the major features.