PDA

View Full Version : Whether you will clean protection DRM in connection with indignation so much people??

mudak999
03-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Now it is the pressing question, and it excites very many people, who plays those assasins creed 2, to play game is almost unreal, every day you of a server attack, and sites s cannot be played even to those people who has got a licence copy of game, not to speak already about at whom it is not present, or not the Internet, they in it in general cannot play, it was the most expected game of year, and now is possible to consider disappointment of year, but nevertheless, you let out a patch that ? was possible to play even to those people at whom is not present the Internet or the licence (with a registration key), yours faithfully to you address, the answer I wait not only I!!

mudak999
03-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Now it is the pressing question, and it excites very many people, who plays those assasins creed 2, to play game is almost unreal, every day you of a server attack, and sites s cannot be played even to those people who has got a licence copy of game, not to speak already about at whom it is not present, or not the Internet, they in it in general cannot play, it was the most expected game of year, and now is possible to consider disappointment of year, but nevertheless, you let out a patch that ? was possible to play even to those people at whom is not present the Internet or the licence (with a registration key), yours faithfully to you address, the answer I wait not only I!!

Black_Widow9
03-16-2010, 02:13 PM
Please post in one of the already created Threads for this topic.
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>