PDA

View Full Version : Prestige Titles not working?

indulgence82
11-17-2011, 08:56 AM
After getting level 50 you keep leveling in prestige levels. So after getting 50 I have gotten several levels beyond that so I should have unlocked the prestige titles they didn't unlock. Has anyone else run into this problem?

indulgence82
11-17-2011, 08:56 AM
After getting level 50 you keep leveling in prestige levels. So after getting 50 I have gotten several levels beyond that so I should have unlocked the prestige titles they didn't unlock. Has anyone else run into this problem?

iN3krO
11-17-2011, 04:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by indulgence82:
After getting level 50 you keep leveling in prestige levels. So after getting 50 I have gotten several levels beyond that so I should have unlocked the prestige titles they didn't unlock. Has anyone else run into this problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is no cod

sticks165
11-17-2011, 04:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by indulgence82:
After getting level 50 you keep leveling in prestige levels. So after getting 50 I have gotten several levels beyond that so I should have unlocked the prestige titles they didn't unlock. Has anyone else run into this problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is no cod </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can still prestige in multiplayer

Krayus Korianis
11-17-2011, 04:39 PM
No you don't... You gain levels until you hit 50. Then you STOP.

FrankoniaSydney
11-17-2011, 06:32 PM
He is right there is prestige, if you guys don't believe it go into character customisation and select one of the higher weapons, you will see that you need either prestige 2 or 3 to unlock these.

My guess is that prestige might be set at much higher levels than what you might think, maybe you have to achieve 50 levels aboth level 50 for pestige 1 etc. Just keep playing I'm sure it'll pop eventually.