PDA

View Full Version : What a fantastic game!

Skier from Hell
12-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Wow!! I'm getting the hang of this game (AC2). Never ever before played any sort of game like this. But my 61 year old brain is coping perfectly. I,m hooked, line and sinkered on AC2.

Skier from Hell
12-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Wow!! I'm getting the hang of this game (AC2). Never ever before played any sort of game like this. But my 61 year old brain is coping perfectly. I,m hooked, line and sinkered on AC2.

Fudz4
12-26-2009, 04:36 PM
Its a great game isnt it... amazingly thought out story.... I hope its not a trilogy though... hope theres even more tbh

Xios1986
12-26-2009, 05:27 PM
snowblader, you've certainly picked a good game to get into!

Having been a 'gamer' for a long time i can say with certainty that Assassins creed has one the very best story lines. in respect to the first and second game. There are some elements you will not understand fully if you have not played the first game (just like you would not understand some points if you were to watch the second film of a trillogy first).

There is a seriously interesting plot line waiting for you to delve into once you have played through enough of the game to be granted certain insights into the story line (known as 'spoilers', as finding out about these points before the intended time will 'spoil' the act of finding out, due to implications. so try not to read anything on here with the term 'spoiler' in the headline untill you have completed the main quest line.)

Enjoy the game! and remember to ask for any tips if u get stuck at any point (some of the later glyph puzzles are very hard)

I'll will say though that in this game EVERYTHING has meaning, all the little random, seemingly pointless jumbles of letter e.t.c. in some of the puzzles are infact coded messages that if researched... out of game... point to things in real life history that support the concepts being stated in the gameworld. But first you have to find a means of working out what they say... then its a matter of looking into it and having the intelligence to spot the implication. This is one of the reasons the assassins creed franchise is so amazing. It gets DEEP.

Xios.

Skier from Hell
12-27-2009, 02:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Xios1986 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thankyou so much for your informative advice.