PDA

View Full Version : How do I replay previous memories?

rude_boys_uk
11-27-2010, 05:55 PM
I had collected 5 of the 6 keys to Romlius's treasure but couldn't get into the 6th task. It was the one where the entrance was in the camp. My thoughts that it was not yet unlocked so I played on into sequence 8 but once I hit a certain point it took me right through to the end and I couldn't return to complete the tasks.

I can't see any way I can return to the game unless I start from scratch, is there a way that I can go back and restart from sequence 7?

rude_boys_uk
11-27-2010, 05:55 PM
I had collected 5 of the 6 keys to Romlius's treasure but couldn't get into the 6th task. It was the one where the entrance was in the camp. My thoughts that it was not yet unlocked so I played on into sequence 8 but once I hit a certain point it took me right through to the end and I couldn't return to complete the tasks.

I can't see any way I can return to the game unless I start from scratch, is there a way that I can go back and restart from sequence 7?

X10J
11-27-2010, 06:01 PM
you should be able to do it after you beat the game.

rude_boys_uk
11-27-2010, 06:03 PM
How, I can't see where I can re enter the game once I finish it?

X10J
11-27-2010, 06:21 PM
did you delete your session?

tyrce111
11-27-2010, 09:03 PM
So you finished the whole game?

I dont realy understand what your saying...

The last romulus lair, that is near a camp site, can be entered with good climbing skills...

But the actual way to get in is to repair all the aqueducts near the camp site so that place fills with water and you can swim to the lair entrance...

xerxesofthe
11-27-2010, 09:38 PM
go to dna and select the memory you wish to replay.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

rude_boys_uk
11-28-2010, 04:32 AM
I cant see any DNA option at all, where would I find it in the list of options? I finished the game and when I re enter it I just play out the final scene again then the credits, the only other options I have is the general settings

rude_boys_uk
11-28-2010, 05:50 AM
Got it now, I switched off once the credits started running but it seems you have to wait till the end then it puts you back into the game. Thanks for the replies guys

Mynimoe
11-28-2010, 06:08 AM
the DNA menu is the easiest way to replay a memory.

petercleyman
11-28-2010, 07:09 AM
I have the same problem.
In sequel 8 you finish and get the credits.
But then i can't reply any memory, don't find DNA menu, only: stop. But when you do that, you start over end of sequel 8, but can't open memory menu...
The credits take way to long before they are finished!

PhiIs1618033
11-28-2010, 07:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by petercleyman:
I have the same problem.
But then i can't reply any memory, don't find DNA menu, only: stop. But when you do that, you start over end of sequel 8, but can't open memory menu...
The credits take way to long before they are finished! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, then, just leave your system for five minutes, then come back. What's so hard about that? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

petercleyman
11-28-2010, 07:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by petercleyman:
I have the same problem.
The credits take way to long before they are finished! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did :-)
Games is very fun, except the creds
Well, then, just leave your system for five minutes, then come back. What's so hard about that? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Black_Widow9
11-28-2010, 02:58 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)