PDA

View Full Version : They need a patch to take out the "synch failed" autosave...

TheNewBlueguy
11-23-2010, 10:14 AM
That has to be dumbest thing I've ever seen. First of all, 100% synch on missions isn't required, it's something we can choose to do. So why is it that when I choose to earn this the game autosaves my failure? What? And it doesn't even make the game harder, just more frustrating. Why does something "not required" require me to restart the mission from scratch negating all the previous checkpoints I've passed? The worst thing is that autosave is mandatory and they don't even have a "restart from last checkpoint option.

Please, fix this Ubisoft. There have also been quite a few save glitches reported on other forums.

TheNewBlueguy
11-23-2010, 10:14 AM
That has to be dumbest thing I've ever seen. First of all, 100% synch on missions isn't required, it's something we can choose to do. So why is it that when I choose to earn this the game autosaves my failure? What? And it doesn't even make the game harder, just more frustrating. Why does something "not required" require me to restart the mission from scratch negating all the previous checkpoints I've passed? The worst thing is that autosave is mandatory and they don't even have a "restart from last checkpoint option.

Please, fix this Ubisoft. There have also been quite a few save glitches reported on other forums.

Piflik
11-23-2010, 10:30 AM
Because it is meant to be a challenge...what challenge would it be, if you just could start from the last checkpoint...yes, some of them are really frustrating, like the Tank Mission, but overall the game is too easy as it is...don't remove the sole challenge there is, please...

TheNewBlueguy
11-23-2010, 12:07 PM
It's not a challenge, it simply FORCES frustrating replayability. The reason it becomes frustrating is when the little control niggles poke out and screw you up. Jumping the wrong way, aiming a throwing knife just a degree or so off course, etc. And if that's the way they want to do it then give me option of manual saving with multiple slots then.

TheNewBlueguy
11-23-2010, 12:13 PM
The worst thing about it is the fact that even once you've died after a synch fail, the game starts back at the checkpoint with fail still there even though as of that checkpoint, you hadn't failed yet. That's just stupid. Getting to a checkpoint should be safe from this kind of stupidness, that's why it's a checkpoint.

Black_Widow9
11-23-2010, 02:31 PM
Please post your Feedback here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>