PDA

View Full Version : Syringe

Slothish
11-12-2009, 03:07 PM
I have a few questions about the syringe. First off im sure there are tons of these threads but i honestly can't find any....Im not sure how much information has been released on this but i still have a few questions. For once is there just one kind of poisen that makes the guard flail around a while killing a few people and then he dies? Also a complaint I have is that in some of the videos it shows Ezio stabbing a brute with the syringe and blood splattering. The guard barely flinches and doesn't bother to check who stabbed him in the back http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif. Perhaps it was the poisen itself that shocked him but in real life if the poisen wouldn't kill you instantly you should atleast be able to look around.... If you have any information on the syringe please tell!

Slothish
11-12-2009, 03:07 PM
I have a few questions about the syringe. First off im sure there are tons of these threads but i honestly can't find any....Im not sure how much information has been released on this but i still have a few questions. For once is there just one kind of poisen that makes the guard flail around a while killing a few people and then he dies? Also a complaint I have is that in some of the videos it shows Ezio stabbing a brute with the syringe and blood splattering. The guard barely flinches and doesn't bother to check who stabbed him in the back http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif. Perhaps it was the poisen itself that shocked him but in real life if the poisen wouldn't kill you instantly you should atleast be able to look around.... If you have any information on the syringe please tell!

RipYourSpineOut
11-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Hmmm, syringe? I've only heard of the poison being delivered by a blade, not a syringe. Well, I suppose Ubi wanted the use of poison to be incognito and sneaky. If they turned around everytime you used it, it would kind of defeat the purpose right? A lot of games do that. Sacrificing realism for fun.

SBRedFlag
11-12-2009, 04:58 PM
He meant the poison blade. There's no syringes, that would be infinitely more lame than poisoning a knife coming from below your wrist.

And think of the last time you had a mosquito bite. Chances are, you didn't feel the mosquito actually biting you, but you still lost a little blood, and it obviously penetrated your skin. Poison blade works the same way, he doesn't try to kill you, only ***** you lightly enough to get the poison in your bloodstream.

alright923
11-12-2009, 05:04 PM
I wish Ezio can assassinate people like that. The way Altair does it is just too obvious. If Ezio had cool secret assassinations like that I would be happy.

Mcmole2
11-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Yeah, you buy poison from the doctor, and then select to use the poison on your next attack using the weapon menu. You just ***** someone, and sit back and watch the chaos ensue. At least, that's what it's looking like judging from the gameplay videos that have been released. Btw, sbredflag, where did you get that cool animation?

the amolang
11-12-2009, 10:45 PM
you already made a thread about this yesterday.... and this is how I answered:

"basically on your left arm you have an extra little needle that has poison in/on it. when you go up to a guy and poke him with it he becomes delirious and goes crazy. He attacks others and eventually dies. He doesn't realize who and when he was attacked, so you can get away without getting harmed.

The poison blade (as its called) is an upgrade you get sometime during the game, made by Leonardo Da Vinci for Ezio. You have to buy vials of poison which you can get from the street doctors."

the amolang
11-12-2009, 10:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edengoth:
It's called the "poison needle", not blade. That's why. It uses the wrist-mount, just like the gun and the left hidden-blade, but it's a needle. A syringe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, if it would be a knife it would be a lot more obvious when you stab someone http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif a needle (or syringe, whatever you want to call it) makes so much more sense...

Edengoth
11-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Ha, I deleted that post after rechecking the vignette. The vignette calls it a blade, but I keep hearing the devs call it a needle in interviews and such. Especially Patrice.

Mitro-Blade
11-13-2009, 01:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alright923:
I wish Ezio can assassinate people like that. The way Altair does it is just too obvious. If Ezio had cool secret assassinations like that I would be happy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Altair was part of the Hashasins, they did assassinations in the public. And they even prefered being captured instead of escaping.

EzioAssassin51
11-13-2009, 05:35 PM
I find it weird how it's called a blade but it's not really a blade and the person you poison hardly feels anything!

But it's not a syringe! i'm pretty sure!

caswallawn_2k7
11-13-2009, 05:41 PM
if the poison is on the blade and quite potent you would only need to graze or slightly ***** the person to get enough into the blood to kill. if the blade is sharp enough you could graze them or ***** them while walking past and they would barely notice anything.

Assassin012556
11-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Its an extremely sharp blade, apparently u guys (and girls) think that its a dull *** peice of iron.

DID YOU NOT HEAR WHEN LEONARDO SAID THE HAD TO "HOLLOW OUT THE BLADE" ????????? THHE BLAADDDEEEE he never says anything about a syringe, or any kind of needle for that matter.

So, when he hollows out the blade, he fills it up with poison.

End of Story.