PDA

View Full Version : "Seeing Red" help

ma05gros
12-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Hello,
I have been attemtping over and over to complete the Seeing Red mission in the game and I am having the same problem every time. In the beginning of the mission you are supposed to go to where the green marker is. I am assuming it is to lead you to following the cardinal.

Once I arrive nothing happens. There is a big green area on the map (like when you are asked to locate a target with eagle vision) but there are only 2 guards roaming around. I have restarted the game, the mission, the console, etc and I still cannot find anything or have anything happen.

Can someone tell me if this is a bug, or if I am going something wrong? And how to fix it.

Thanks

ma05gros
12-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Hello,
I have been attemtping over and over to complete the Seeing Red mission in the game and I am having the same problem every time. In the beginning of the mission you are supposed to go to where the green marker is. I am assuming it is to lead you to following the cardinal.

Once I arrive nothing happens. There is a big green area on the map (like when you are asked to locate a target with eagle vision) but there are only 2 guards roaming around. I have restarted the game, the mission, the console, etc and I still cannot find anything or have anything happen.

Can someone tell me if this is a bug, or if I am going something wrong? And how to fix it.

Thanks

colan33
12-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Locate the cardinal and follow him inside Colosseum.
Take out the apple and destroy the targets.

Hank_Mongolia
12-30-2010, 01:52 PM
He's hiding behind one of the buildings, be careful not to let him detect you. I did that the first time, but I at least knew where he was the second go round.