PDA

View Full Version : Most memorable part of the game for you?

Nuadin
11-21-2009, 04:35 AM
Oddly enough mine was during the first five minutes.

And no matter how awesome anything was after that, the first five minutes will stay in my mind for at least another 24-25 hrs. Haha.

Basically I was shocked to see lucy kick some @$$. And when I saw this I said outloud "HOLY $#&%" Exact words. And then of course Desmond, not but 5 seconds later says "Holy $#&%" to the same thing.

Which in turn I said "Holy **** he Said it too O_O"

I feel one with the character~

Nuadin
11-21-2009, 04:35 AM
Oddly enough mine was during the first five minutes.

And no matter how awesome anything was after that, the first five minutes will stay in my mind for at least another 24-25 hrs. Haha.

Basically I was shocked to see lucy kick some @$$. And when I saw this I said outloud "HOLY $#&%" Exact words. And then of course Desmond, not but 5 seconds later says "Holy $#&%" to the same thing.

Which in turn I said "Holy **** he Said it too O_O"

I feel one with the character~

RogueNinjar
11-21-2009, 04:57 AM
*** HUGE SPOILER ***

Probably the best part is the Codex's, when you find out what it depicts.
Right at that moment, I was like, "Holy F---"

(Now that I think about it, that isn't really a spoiler, right? XD)

Axel-Bit
11-21-2009, 05:07 AM
Not played the game yet, but my favourite part has always been climbing, then looking around the city from your vantage point.

Also, due to the nature of the thread, i would recommend putting [SPOILER] in your title.

RogueNinjar
11-21-2009, 05:09 AM
Well yeah, the parkour is the best part, but I wouldn't say the most memorable. :P

Also, nothing has been a spoiler really. XD

Axel-Bit
11-21-2009, 05:16 AM
Yeah, i understand you
And i didnt mean there was, but what you are asking of people will make some reveal plot twists etc. It was just a precautionary.

I also like the idea of bringin historical figures into it, such as Leonardo and Medici.

JudgeQwerty
11-21-2009, 05:56 AM
*SUPER DUPER UBER SPOILER*

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Beating and strangling the Pope with my bare hands!</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Also...

everything else. Just walking around in this game is like hanging around Disneyworld.

PlagueDoctor357
11-21-2009, 07:49 AM
Getting accepted and preforming the group leap of faith.

SpyderNynja
11-21-2009, 08:06 AM
SPOOOOOOOOOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Making four clones of myself with the piece of eden. SO badass.</span>

Victoroos
11-21-2009, 08:25 AM
Small spoiler

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">For now That dream of desmond )Have played it till there with a friend on his 360'</span>

hewkii9
11-21-2009, 04:17 PM
Either the end, where it turns out that Minerva is talking to Desmond, or the flying machine mission.

Crash_Plague
11-21-2009, 04:23 PM
Most memorable part? The very end. With the credits rolling and...well....you know what's happening. I wont spoil it.

I was just like, oh yea!! I'm ready for this, this is what the next game is gonna have in store, hell yea!

But yea, pretty much what the original poster said, I loved seeing Desmond getting into the action this time around.

Silhouelle
11-21-2009, 08:07 PM
That early Venice mission where Rosa is in the Gondala and you have to run along the rooftops taking out the archers, loved that mission. =)

The_Gunner678
11-21-2009, 11:13 PM
Spoiler

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Rome, minus the fighting with Borgia, I loved climbing and assassinating everybody without being detected, Then as soon as i (well thought i did) killed Borgia and got into all the fighting while he was reincarnated then I just got bored...</span>

Edengoth
11-21-2009, 11:25 PM
Just after the race to the top of the church, when the conversation goes:
F: It is a good life we lead, brother.
E: The best.
F: May it never change.
E: And may it never change us.
*Panoramic view. Epic title card.*
"A Ubi Montreal Production"
*Music comes to a crescendo*
"Assassin's Creed II"

It was drool-worthy.

Azugo
11-22-2009, 01:11 AM
The parts where you give Leonardo a Codex Page and he says "You found another one. How exciting!" That got so annoying. I mean, a little enthusiasm, Leo!?

the amolang
11-22-2009, 01:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edengoth:
"Assassin's Creed II"

It was drool-worthy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't played the game, but I saw that part. That was freakin amazing! it was an epic title scene. it just feels so beautiful and well done. when I saw it I was in awe and silence with my mouth hanging open http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif great job ubi!!!

Edengoth
11-22-2009, 02:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:
The parts where you give Leonardo a Codex Page and he says "You found another one. How exciting!" That got so annoying. I mean, a little enthusiasm, Leo!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey, anything topping his periodic hugs would probably get him stealth-bladed.
http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif ... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif *shink*
I guess they could have made a few different responses to cycle through at very least.

Camacho14
11-22-2009, 02:06 AM
I would have to say my best moment in the game is when you get to play as Altair for the first time when Desmond is asleep after getting out of the machine.
That finally part i was like holy crap Altair gets down and dirty.

Azugo
11-22-2009, 05:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edengoth:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:
The parts where you give Leonardo a Codex Page and he says "You found another one. How exciting!" That got so annoying. I mean, a little enthusiasm, Leo!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey, anything topping his periodic hugs would probably get him stealth-bladed.
http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif ... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif *shink*
I guess they could have made a few different responses to cycle through at very least. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. Like "You found another one. How EXCITING!" (Notice the enthusiasm?)
Or, "Thankyou Ezio. I'll get to deciphering this right away!"
Or, "Well done, my friend. You are truly talented at stuff!"

phreeve
11-22-2009, 11:54 AM
#1. Leaping off a watch tower and killing two guards at once on another tower with the duel blades.

#2 First time I used disarm on a brute. Took his axe, killed him and then stuck it in the head of another guard. I said HOLY F*&^ing S#%t out loud to that one.

Every city, every high spot, all awesome moments.

NuclearFuss
11-22-2009, 01:02 PM
The bit near the beginning when Ezio goes to that girl Cristina's house. He's like:

"Can I come in?"
"Fine but only for a minute."
"A minute is all I need."
"Indeed."
"Wait...that came out wrong."

That was awesome.

OzDavis
01-03-2010, 11:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amolang:
"Assassin's Creed II"

I haven't played the game, but I saw that part. That was freakin amazing! it was an epic title scene. it just feels so beautiful and well done. when I saw it I was in awe and silence with my mouth hanging open http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif great job ubi!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Agreed!

I think it's the most dramatic part of the whole game. As that haunting vocal builds it just sounds like a lament to the end of that perfect life they are wishing will never change but, even experiencing it for the first time, you just know it's over... or very soon will be!

manNtheBOX
01-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Definitely the first assassination. I could feel the emotion in it. It was almost like a prison shanking!

the amolang
01-04-2010, 08:37 AM
"Assassin's Creed II"

that was full of epicness. THE BEST title scene I've EVER seen in a game (maybe even better than any movie). With the music and the view. amazing. my jaw literally dropped, really awesome ubi. my hat off to you! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Sren001
01-04-2010, 10:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:
The bit near the beginning when Ezio goes to that girl Cristina's house. He's like:

"Can I come in?"
"Indeed."

That was awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahaha loved that scene http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Wournos
01-05-2010, 11:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:

"Can I come in?"
"Indeed."

HAHA that was funny. All the sexual inuendos are hilarious. His mother says something about ... motivation or driveness, and Ezio replies he does have it, and his mum replies with a remark towards the female gender. Ezio goes "Mother!".
Wish I could remember the exact words. Though I wouldn't be able to write it all out given the rules...

For me it probably has to do with the ending. I was so consumed with playing the game that I finished it too early for my taste. And when Shaun bursted out "WTF?!" he really summed up what I felt like seeing the ending credits.

Wournos
01-06-2010, 04:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wournos:

"Can I come in?"
"Indeed."

HAHA that was funny. All the sexual inuendos are hilarious. His mother says something about ... motivation or driveness, and Ezio replies he does have it, and his mum replies with a remark towards the female gender. Ezio goes "Mother!".
Wish I could remember the exact words. Though I wouldn't be able to write it all out given the rules...

For me it probably has to do with the ending. I was so consumed with playing the game that I finished it too early for my taste. And when Shaun bursted out "WTF?!" he really summed up what I felt like seeing the ending credits. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I remember now. "Ambition"
"I have ambition"
Ambition for Vejayjays.

Of course that word isn't in the game, but you get the idea.

DLTyrus
01-06-2010, 04:26 PM
(Spoilers)

Hard to pick one moment, so much epicness. The two moments that made me laugh the most were, first, just after the end sequence when Minerva finished talked, I was sat there pretty much opened mouthed just to hear Desmond go "What. The. ****?"

And of course, "Its-a me, Mario!"

The arrival in Venice was amazing too, when you get to Forli and I was thinking "Ooh, a whole new city", then we get on a boat to Venice without ever going inside it, just made it seem like there was so much to this game. And the second mission where you follow the Gondola, that was awesome too.

In fact, just all of it was awesome. Hands down the best storyline I've yet played in a game.

senile old coot
01-07-2010, 08:12 AM
(SPOILERS)For me it had to be the 'THE AUDITORE ARE NOT DEAD! I'M STILL HERE! ME! EZIO! EZIO AUDITORE!' scene. Such power...such bleedin hardcoreness (particularly after the brutal stabstabstabstabbymcstabstab of Uberto...which was also really memorable http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

Sren001
01-07-2010, 08:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wournos:

"Can I come in?"
"Indeed."

For me it probably has to do with the ending. I was so consumed with playing the game that I finished it too early for my taste. And when Shaun bursted out "WTF?!" he really summed up what I felt like seeing the ending credits. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I remember now. "Ambition"
"I have ambition"
Ambition for Vejayjays.

Of course that word isn't in the game, but you get the idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i remember it more like:

Mom: "Ezio you need more outlets" ( Something like that )
Ezio: "I have plenty of outlets"
Mom: "Beside ******s"
Ezio: "Mother!"

Wournos
01-08-2010, 01:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mrsemil:
i remember it more like:

Mom: "Ezio you need more outlets" ( Something like that )
Ezio: "I have plenty of outlets"
Mom: "Beside ******s"
Ezio: "Mother!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's ambition. That I remember. But I chose to not write anything about the female body part as I am not sure if that's allowed *hint hint*.

OzDavis
01-08-2010, 06:32 AM
It's ambition. That I remember. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>With respect, I suggest you go and play through the game as far as that scene again and refresh your memory, as I've played through the game several times now and mrsemil is correct in saying Ezio's mother talks about him needing to find an artistic outlet.

silversnake4133
02-08-2010, 07:24 PM
The most memorable for me so far would be the first time Ezio meets Rosa and Antonio (because they are so awesome) and that one mission where Ezio follows the templar group at the beginning of Sequence 8. I was just about to encounter the bridge when a guard started harassing me. So I threw a few throwing knives at him and he actually ragdolled off of the roof right on top of The Spaniard. XD I had to pause the game because I was laughing so hard. XDD

Azugo
02-11-2010, 10:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by silversnake4133:
The most memorable for me so far would be the first time Ezio meets Rosa and Antonio (because they are so awesome) and that one mission where Ezio follows the templar group at the beginning of Sequence 8. I was just about to encounter the bridge when a guard started harassing me. So I threw a few throwing knives at him and he actually ragdolled off of the roof right on top of The Spaniard. XD I had to pause the game because I was laughing so hard. XDD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too bad you couldn't have recorded it -- Would've been hilarious! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

devilinblue22
02-13-2010, 11:24 AM
when uncle mario saves you and you ask him who he is and he goes "itsa me mario" i about died

cypressli
02-19-2010, 03:08 PM
At one point I doublr hiddrn bladed a dude and he started to fall off the roof but his foot got caught in a corner and so he hung off the roof by his ankle. I had to "Come look at this, awesome!" to my roommate