PDA

View Full Version : need help please!

TheGreatOne76
01-05-2011, 08:36 AM
okay so i just beat the game. The only reason why i started sequence 8 was cause i read somewhere you have to to get to the last Romulus scroll. well after starting i HAD TOO finish it. it wont let you go around or explore anymore. i tried reloading to see if i can start from a diff memory but it take me to just before i touch the apple and there is no way to get back in the animus.
am i missing something here? how do i get back? there was a lot i had to finish.

TheGreatOne76
01-05-2011, 08:36 AM
okay so i just beat the game. The only reason why i started sequence 8 was cause i read somewhere you have to to get to the last Romulus scroll. well after starting i HAD TOO finish it. it wont let you go around or explore anymore. i tried reloading to see if i can start from a diff memory but it take me to just before i touch the apple and there is no way to get back in the animus.
am i missing something here? how do i get back? there was a lot i had to finish.

magesupermaster
01-05-2011, 08:45 AM
After the game ends and the credits roll, you will be put back into the Animus to do whatever you want.

Just look for the Romulus Lair icon on the map if you can't find it.

When you choose to reply a memory, you can either exit the memory or complete it and you will be sent back into the game world.

TheGreatOne76
01-05-2011, 08:46 AM
i was afraid i would have to wait through all that. thanks!