PDA

View Full Version : OUTSTANDING! thank you!

FF_Trozaka
10-31-2004, 05:06 AM
I have been playing heavily since i got the sim friday, this game is outstanding! Excellent job Mr. Maddox and company! Right out of the box this sim has set a new standard (IMO). I am looking forward to the patch with more planes, and am hoping the Kate and other torpedo bombers are included soon.
The only disappointing thing about this sim for me is reading all the whining people have been posting.. how can you whine about this game? Unbelievable.
I just wanted to post another POSITIVE note and say thank you!

S!

FF_Trozaka
10-31-2004, 05:06 AM
I have been playing heavily since i got the sim friday, this game is outstanding! Excellent job Mr. Maddox and company! Right out of the box this sim has set a new standard (IMO). I am looking forward to the patch with more planes, and am hoping the Kate and other torpedo bombers are included soon.
The only disappointing thing about this sim for me is reading all the whining people have been posting.. how can you whine about this game? Unbelievable.

S!

Munda1965
10-31-2004, 05:17 AM
copy that, I'm delighted http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

sapre
10-31-2004, 05:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FF_Trozaka:

S! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm really enjoying this sim, but No offense, THERE is alot of bug in this sim. alot.

Deepcold
10-31-2004, 05:49 AM
They really did a good job indead. For those who's whinning about the bugs, wait a bit...those guys never let us down or, go buy your self a XBox lol

ThunderThor
10-31-2004, 05:56 AM
xBOX maybe they will write a bug free pc game for the xbox. UMMMMMMMMH UMMMMMMMMMh Good.

eurolord2
10-31-2004, 06:43 AM
Hi all,

I can only agree 100%. It is an amazing game and I have no doubts at all that Oleg and Co will fix most of the problems which exist.

Great flight sim. I only hope more will follow?

Eurolord

Mezcal_Head
10-31-2004, 06:50 AM
I love the whole series and PF adds greatly to the enjoyment of it. Stand alone is great as well and will only get better.

P.S. I have never perchased a game for the PC that didnt have bugs.

diabloblanco1
10-31-2004, 07:01 AM
Great product with a dedicated crew at 1C behind it. Just <span class="ev_code_RED">RTFM</span> and you will be fine.

Jamido
10-31-2004, 07:40 AM
There were bug free games in the stone age of playing (80s) But of course they were so small that the bug crushing was very easy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

PF_Coastie
10-31-2004, 08:16 AM
Very refreshing to see this kind of post. It is truly a great game. Especially for a mere $40. It will bring more bang for the buck entertainment than anything else I can think of.

S!

airocobbler
10-31-2004, 08:31 AM
i look on 'il2,il2fb,aep and p/f as a hobby because i spend quite a lot of my leisure time playing and tweaking it, i consider it a cheap hobby.

NTESLA
10-31-2004, 08:58 AM
Let me tell you, when a simulation can take me and leave me glued to the PC from 11PM - 4AM it has to be good! Last night was the first time I sat down to fly PF since I purchased it on 10/28. Yes, like 99.999% of all PC games it has it's problems and the most important is that these developers hears the opinion of it's customers! What other business does that besides a tailor?!! None other in my book! I remember when Luthier and Starshoy announced about their PF project and they mentioned that the AirCraft Carriers would be static...people gave their opinion and they heard! Talk about cutomer service! Eitherway, for me this is a dream come true. Under one roof we have almost the complete WW2 aerial combat! Europe, Pacific...and soon enough Mediterenian! Great FM, Gfx and Action. To be the nirvana of sims...it would just need some great sound FX.

actionhank1786
10-31-2004, 09:00 AM
I dont have my copy yet, because EB was too busy making out with all the cases of GTA: San Andreas to bother with my god****ed game...
stupid EB...

badaboom.1
10-31-2004, 09:33 AM
PF= http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif,BEST 40 BUCKS I EVER SPENT!!!!OH WAIT THERE WAS THAT ****** IN MEXICO....UMMMM...WE'LL TALK ABOUT THAT LATER!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

musickna
10-31-2004, 10:29 AM
Also wish to thank Mr. Maddox & team for a highly enjoyable new game. By reducing muzzle flash, letting landed aircraft hang around for a while and introducing the 'skip' waypoint jump feature, you have greatly enhanced the game - and that doesn't even take account of all the new carrier features. I am very happy, and I've been around long enough to know that the Maddox team will fix the few bugs that are currently extant - and quickly too.

Again, Thank you!