PDA

View Full Version : pc problem with AC

suzieq_1512
04-30-2008, 12:38 AM
have just put 3 gig on my comp from 1 made no difference. after leaving the 1st city on my hosre i go under the arches where it saves , then all i get is these high yellow walls like partitions, i can go through them and on each side of me i see normal scenery i can get to 1st view point and climb tower but thats it i am just running around in circles wont let me go any where . am just trying to use compass but no luck.

suzieq_1512
04-30-2008, 12:38 AM
have just put 3 gig on my comp from 1 made no difference. after leaving the 1st city on my hosre i go under the arches where it saves , then all i get is these high yellow walls like partitions, i can go through them and on each side of me i see normal scenery i can get to 1st view point and climb tower but thats it i am just running around in circles wont let me go any where . am just trying to use compass but no luck.

altairego
04-30-2008, 04:30 AM
are you trying to get somewhere where memory won't allow you yet?
masyaf is where you need to go for.
fiddle with the graphics settings maybe

jeremyofmany
04-30-2008, 11:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by suzieq_1512:
have just put 3 gig on my comp from 1 made no difference. after leaving the 1st city on my hosre i go under the arches where it saves , then all i get is these high yellow walls like partitions, i can go through them and on each side of me i see normal scenery i can get to 1st view point and climb tower but thats it i am just running around in circles wont let me go any where . am just trying to use compass but no luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
High yellow walls?
Can you post a screenshot?
Sounds like artifacts so far.