PDA

View Full Version : Mercenaries Guld Help ((( Spoler )))

FreeBird907
04-05-2011, 05:56 PM
ok i need help on 3 things for the Mercenaries side quest things

1. kill 25 Papal guards
where are they and what do they look like?

2. 10 Dauble Assassinations
sounds like it would be 2 of the hidden blades but there is only 1

3. 10 streaks of at lest 5 kills
sounds like i can not get hit but i have done that miny times and still I am at 0. is there a certain type of weapon or i need or type of enemy?

thank you for your time

FreeBird907
04-05-2011, 05:56 PM
ok i need help on 3 things for the Mercenaries side quest things

1. kill 25 Papal guards
where are they and what do they look like?

2. 10 Dauble Assassinations
sounds like it would be 2 of the hidden blades but there is only 1

3. 10 streaks of at lest 5 kills
sounds like i can not get hit but i have done that miny times and still I am at 0. is there a certain type of weapon or i need or type of enemy?

thank you for your time

NightmareGK13
04-05-2011, 07:55 PM
1 - some missions have you kill them, they are really noticable, black armor and huge, there are 5 near the Castell St Angelo

2 - you need to buy the second one from Leonardo

3 - not sure there, you need to kill 5 enemies without being hit, or grabbed (whenever im grabbed at VR i loose the streak which is awkward so i suppose the same applies outside VR)

FreeBird907
04-05-2011, 08:09 PM
vr? what is that (vaticano district ?)..... i am at sequence 3 still lol

and when i am in centro south or north at the fare east allmost in campagna there is a shop (tailor) and there are guards all around there and that is where i have been trying. but it looks like i need to be in vr what ever that is

Huntsintson
04-06-2011, 05:02 AM
1. You find Papal guards when you have played longer
3. You need to kill 5 enemies without taking any hits or enemies blocking your attacks. So you need 5 kills with 5 attacks in a row.

bosyboss
04-06-2011, 05:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FreeBird907:
vr? what is that (vaticano district ?)..... i am at sequence 3 still lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
vr means virtual training