PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Radiator control no longer works!

mandrill7
01-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Was happily flying a mission when I noticed that a lot of my usual controls were not working, including all my "custom" assigned key commands. I checked the Controls page and spent 5 minutes re-entering all the custom commands. However, I now find that my advanced radiator control no longer works at all. I just have "radiator open" and "radiator closed" functions.

WTH is happening??!! How can I fix it? And has anything else likely gone wrong as well?

mandrill7
01-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Was happily flying a mission when I noticed that a lot of my usual controls were not working, including all my "custom" assigned key commands. I checked the Controls page and spent 5 minutes re-entering all the custom commands. However, I now find that my advanced radiator control no longer works at all. I just have "radiator open" and "radiator closed" functions.

WTH is happening??!! How can I fix it? And has anything else likely gone wrong as well?

Waldo.Pepper
01-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Have you checked your difficulty settings lately? For example: complex engine management?

mandrill7
01-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Yes, good call. I just checked my difficulty settings and the glitch - or whatever it was - had re-jiggered them all, including the CEM setting. Aah well, an easy fix anyway!

Thanks!