PDA

View Full Version : ummm...so is it any good?

b-busher
11-15-2007, 08:40 AM
One more day for me but what do you Americans and Canadians think of the game so far?

b-busher
11-15-2007, 08:40 AM
One more day for me but what do you Americans and Canadians think of the game so far?

TheRipper12
11-15-2007, 08:44 AM
Buy it. Treasure it. And love it.

It kicks all ***

martsmall
11-15-2007, 08:47 AM
its the best game ive played on 360 its total addictive 2 say the least i couldt put the joypad down

Warrior-Within2
11-15-2007, 08:47 AM
Does anyone who got the LE know whether the hardback Art Book comes inside the tin, or does EB give it to you separately?

b-busher
11-15-2007, 08:48 AM
Mines all ready pre-booked, come on tomorrow!

AirRon_2K7
11-15-2007, 08:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by b-busher:
Mines all ready pre-booked, come on tomorrow! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

QFT... I can't wait. But school ruins my life. So I'll have to wait, but all I know is that this time tomorrow, I'll be playing Creed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b-busher
11-15-2007, 08:51 AM
Me too I got school till 3.45 my mom will go get it.

alitair
11-15-2007, 08:52 AM
Gettin mine today, the game releases in Canada today. 3 more hours and I will have no life!! HAHA lol. But I am pretty sure this game is gonna be awesome, I hva eno doubt about it.

insane1111
11-15-2007, 08:53 AM
Ignore the negative reviews about this game. If you've been following this game and wanting it for months like most of us have I'm sure you won't be let down by it. At least I'm not. I played for 6 1/2 hours last night and loved every minute of it.

AirRon_2K7
11-15-2007, 08:56 AM
Good talking there. And it just reminded me that even though I've updated my sig... I need to add the penny arcade thing to it as well http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

b-busher
11-15-2007, 08:58 AM
Hey airRon can I send you a friend request?

AirRon_2K7
11-15-2007, 09:03 AM
No &gt;.&gt; JOKING

Yeah 'course you can http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

I'm suprised I haven't added you yet *turns on PS3*

DeAdLy2323
11-15-2007, 09:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by insane1111:
Ignore the negative reviews about this game. If you've been following this game and wanting it for months like most of us have I'm sure you won't be let down by it. At least I'm not. I played for 6 1/2 hours last night and loved every minute of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

years for some....

but this game is really great, lucky for me i have 10 days of no school since i got in a fight (perfect timing isn't it?)

AirRon_2K7
11-15-2007, 09:17 AM
I've always wanted to get suspended for having a fight... too bad the 'lets do this after school' thing still applies at my school... ;_; Maybe I'll just smack a teacher tomorrow... all the more time to play AC with, m'dear http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

DeAdLy2323
11-15-2007, 09:22 AM
well i do that too, but when you are in a $200-300 ROTC (military training type thing in high school/college) uniform and someone pours choclate milk all over it and stains it when you aren't allowed to get it wet and then when you try to do the same back to him he squirts it all over the room and blames it on you then pushes you, you tend to hit him in his jaw....

AirRon_2K7
11-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Fair enough... I'm glad I go to a tacky school where if the uniform get's wet... you just put on the nearest rag and no one will be able to tell xD

DeAdLy2323
11-15-2007, 09:30 AM
lol i was wearing an all blue Air Force uniform so it wasn't a school uniform it was the military's that they gave to the class, so now i have to pay for it.

whats dumb is that i get in trouble for him starting the fight....then again im not complaining, my mom just makes me wait till i usually get home from school to play http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif little does she know....

murdercitydan
11-15-2007, 09:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warrior-Within2:
Does anyone who got the LE know whether the hardback Art Book comes inside the tin, or does EB give it to you separately? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Everything comes in the tin.

auntsoesa
11-15-2007, 09:38 AM
you really have to buy it its awesome

dd22cowboys
11-15-2007, 09:44 AM
yes, the bad reviews are way overblown. the gamespot one is the most accurate one ive seen.

even the music is good, at damascus they have arabic type playing at acre its sort of a lady singing or something, well therse more than just one song but you kno what i mean.

the ai is pretty hard actually. it seams as you progress they make them harder too. they didnt grab me at all in the beginnning but now they are starting too. the people dont really wait and fight u one at a time. sometimes its like constant attacks, when u attack one guy you get attacked from the side, etc.

i actually love the story so far. i wont get into details but the "twist" parts of the game are really kinda cool. they give the story more meaning for me. i havent seen the end yet tho, i hear it isnt so good but we will see. i dunno how people are beating it so fast. it took me like 5 hours to do 2 assassinations. But i do all sidequests and goto all the high points before i kill. it adds more to the story for me. i love the horse riding part. if anyone has played GUN, the horses are kinda like that, its very fluid looking. combat on horse is pretty cool too if you can do it right, they always aim for my horse's shins and make me fall of.

well im probly boring you now so ill stop...