PDA

View Full Version : Decent Vista joystick??

skypine27
09-30-2007, 01:03 AM
Its been a VERY VERY long time since Ive been into flight sim gaming. I used to be into it really hard about 3 years ago, and then took a long break.

Whats a decent Vista joystick, with a twist grip for the rudder? I loved my old Microsoft Sidewinder 2, but it wont work in Vista.

I tried out a Logitech Extreme3D Pro, and I don't like it at all. The axis are way too stiff and the throttle tab is badly placed.

What are semi casual flight sim gamers using these days? I dont want to splurge on rudder pedals and a separate throttle quadrant, so a twist grip and a throttle tab are a must for me

Thanks for any advice.

skypine27
09-30-2007, 01:03 AM
Its been a VERY VERY long time since Ive been into flight sim gaming. I used to be into it really hard about 3 years ago, and then took a long break.

Whats a decent Vista joystick, with a twist grip for the rudder? I loved my old Microsoft Sidewinder 2, but it wont work in Vista.

I tried out a Logitech Extreme3D Pro, and I don't like it at all. The axis are way too stiff and the throttle tab is badly placed.

What are semi casual flight sim gamers using these days? I dont want to splurge on rudder pedals and a separate throttle quadrant, so a twist grip and a throttle tab are a must for me

Thanks for any advice.