PDA

View Full Version : How Will PF Affect FB Campaigns?

Breeze147
10-26-2004, 06:23 AM
Will PF hose up FB Campaigns already in progress if it is installed over FB+AEP?

SeaFireLIV
10-26-2004, 06:29 AM
Good question. Been itching to do a Russian campaign to see what`s changed, but still on PF. There`s just too much to find out - aaaggghh!

One thing I`ved discovered is that planes don`t vanish anymore on airfields. They actually stick around, but only seen this on PF maps, I`m wondering if the same will happen in FB too? Will test soon.

Wait a minute? Hose up? What does that mean? Ruin it? make it better?

JtD
10-26-2004, 06:31 AM
My campaigns are still working. Didn't check more.

Breeze147
10-26-2004, 06:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
Wait a minute? Hose up? What does that mean? Ruin it? make it better? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hose up - The kind way of saying f'ed up.

I've been reading that PF changes some of the flight dynamics of some FB aircraft and I was wondering if that might crash FB campaigns in progress. I have about 5 going right now.

Breeze147
10-27-2004, 11:31 AM
Anyone find out the answer yet?

Breeze147
10-28-2004, 06:45 AM
Please answer one of the following:

It will not f' up your FB campaigns.

It will f' them up irrecvocably.

We are all onliners and don't care about your f'ing offline campaigns.

I only play PF in my undies with a leather helmet and goggles and my kitty on my lap while flying around in Jap planes yelling "Banzai" so I don't know anything about FB campaigns.

No one is really sure at the moment, but if we find the answer we will let you know, even though you are an offline leech who always whines and cries and never contributes to the community except for sick, stupid jokes and rambling anecdotes about the "old days".

MK2aw
10-28-2004, 06:48 AM
When I loaded up the game, I saw my previous campiagns sitting there in the menu. I was os excited though I quickly deleted them and started Pacific ones.

So it looked ok but I actually did not clikc on them. Just make a back up of your folder , install it and see.

Mk2aw

SeaFireLIV
10-28-2004, 06:51 AM
I just don`t know. I started all new Pacific Campaigns. So i have no old ones to try. I`m sure it works ok.

Extreme_One
10-28-2004, 08:02 AM
The PF enhancements are all there in that the new muzzle effects, mew water an so on are there. Planes no longer disappear irrespective of which map is used. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

There are no changes to the actual cmpaign structures though so no new planes etc...

In my BoE Spitfire campaign everything is running fine except that during my mission debriefing I'm not being notified of the air-kills from that mission.

According to Starshoy he'll be updating the BoE campaigns soon to include new PF featuers. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ELEM
10-28-2004, 08:07 AM
All existing campaigns (and skins) work fine, don't worry.

Breeze147
10-28-2004, 08:32 AM
Thank you for the info! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif