PDA

View Full Version : Oleg: Please include Depth Charge loadout for Avenger

RAF74_Buzzsaw
12-07-2004, 03:22 PM
Hello Oleg

Thankyou for this wonderful Simulation. We are all looking forward to the new planes to be added in the patch. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

For the Avenger, if it is going to be added, please include a Depth Charge loadout for this aircraft.

The Avenger was the most commonly used Anti-Submarine aircraft flown from Carriers. It carried depth charges for its attacks.

It was used this way in the Pacific, the Atlantic, the Mediterranean and the Barents Sea. (for the convoys to Murmansk)

Depth charge loadouts for some of the other aircraft would also be very nice to have.

This would be a very nice addition to the game to have this possibility.

Thankyou

joeap
12-07-2004, 04:13 PM
I'll second that request. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

musickna
12-07-2004, 04:25 PM
I'll third it!

Tater-SW-
12-07-2004, 04:43 PM
We'd need a way for near misses to damage shipping to make them worthwhile. If that was the case, regular bombs would already work.

tater

Mjollnir111675
12-07-2004, 04:48 PM
dang-it man me reply disappeared:

I hoid that torp planes were non-existant durin dub-ya-dub-ya-too and they were concocted by allied propagandists!!!

BUT YEAH bring on all of their armament.

IF they existed in reasonable quantities,had appearances in ALL major battles,we have accurate f.m. (e.g.: roll rates),had a pre-war flight record of a billion hours and so long as they dont interfere with yet another fighter variant.

Il2pongo
12-07-2004, 07:40 PM
and for the Wildcat.

BBB_Hyperion
12-07-2004, 08:19 PM
Well if the Uboats would actually dive and evade attacks it would make sense (Bombsight controls could be used to set alt) . But at the moment they dont . Neither do ships evasive action. So normal bombs do for all this tasks and adding Depth Charge wouldnt change anything to a normal bomb.

I think 1C has enough other more important things to fix but when some time is there note it for BoB .)