PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how many of you will remember this....



Poodle_of_Doom
12-05-2011, 03:57 PM
But I had posted a discussion about the encrypted executable file that is revealed through the glyphs in ACB, and how there were faces and figures hidden within it. I can't find it on my list of subscribed topics, and can't find it on the forums now. None the less, the following was one of the many faces found within it that was being discussed:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Subject16.jpg

One of the theories at the time was that people thought it was a pic of subject 16. What do you think. Do you think the faces look similar?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111128142755/assassinscreed/images/thumb/f/fb/ACR_ClayMiles_1.png/830px-ACR_ClayMiles_1.png

LightRey
12-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Hmmm, hard to say. It might be him, but the picture from ACB is just too vague. Anyone got any face comparison software?

agitatedchimp
12-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Please excuse my ignorance i realize i may sound like a right *** http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif , however, do you really think its worth going into such detail for something that will probably solve/prove nothing?
as interesting as it is i doubt ubisoft even mean't anything from the image as it cant even be analysed properly. my doubts obviously don't mean anything but if you do find something, then you're awesome! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

UrDeviant1
12-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Looks like a chick to me

LightRey
12-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by agitatedchimp:
Please excuse my ignorance i realize i may sound like a right *** http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif , however, do you really think its worth going into such detail for something that will probably solve/prove nothing?
as interesting as it is i doubt ubisoft even mean't anything from the image as it cant even be analysed properly. my doubts obviously don't mean anything but if you do find something, then you're awesome! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
Hey, to a hardcore fan it's always worth checking out. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Serrachio
12-05-2011, 04:54 PM
Breaking news. You will die in 7 days. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

rileypoole1234
12-05-2011, 04:58 PM
I remember that, but I still think it's Eve. Looks too feminine to me.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Actually it is worth checking out, considering the last thread I made had, let's see, carry the one,... 20 pages... so,... yeah... I think it's relevant. It's not like there wasn't a healthy discussion on it.

At that, there was suggestion of it being a female, possibly Eve. I think it looks more child like myself. I doubt it's Eve.

Many had suggested it was S16. I, myself, discounted that, not only upon bringing it up again, but back then as well.

And I'm glad we have the ringu references out of the way early this time! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

MaKaVeLiTL
12-05-2011, 06:22 PM
It looks like the majority of people on the planet. If you want it to be Subject 16 then that's what you'll see.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-05-2011, 07:06 PM
I don't know that anyone wants it to be anything. I think it's just kind of neat to be able to dive into it and figure out who it is...

OgiOlack
12-06-2011, 08:27 AM
16th nose is more point and robust on the sides his hair is up and short that picture has hair on the face and long hair my guess its eve or just a really fked up demon image xDD

Assassin_M
12-06-2011, 08:42 AM
OMG !!! they didnt explain this in Revelations ?
aw This game sucks !!! i sooooooo stupeeeed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

S-EVANS
12-06-2011, 09:36 AM
http://www.desrat.lightning-bolt.net/wolf/downloads/S1.PNG

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif you people are sending me crazy. I dont think its any of em personally...

Poodle_of_Doom
12-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by S-EVANS:
http://www.desrat.lightning-bolt.net/wolf/downloads/S1.PNG

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif you people are sending me crazy. I dont think its any of em personally...

It looks like a bit of a cross between Adam and Eve... but I'm not really sure who it is, or if it's supposed to be anyone.

S-EVANS
12-06-2011, 10:29 AM
i have to admit i did whilst i was joining the central picture (top middle) consider it being half of two faces myself...

and the red outline was because you remember the magic eye craze? after staring at it for a while came to the conclusion its not a magic eye.

<span class="ev_code_RED">[EDIT] </span> magic eye = picture may start as all coloured bubbles and as you stare at it, merges into a static 3D image

Poodle_of_Doom
12-06-2011, 10:32 AM
It does seem to be that, but consider the fact that it's a fragmented file as well. They could be two halfs of the same face with different levels of clarity.

I also don't know what you mean by magic eye.

InfectedNation
12-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
Breaking news. You will die in 7 days. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Exactly what I thought when I completed my first truth puzzle in Brotherhood http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

blazefp
12-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Actually it looks like a child do me. Imo though I can't be sure of course, that's Giovanni Borgia, probably the life S16 explored in Abstergo.
Also I don't know if Giovanni has left any descendants so don't flame me already http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

And yes I remember that thread ;D

LightRey
12-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by blazefp:
Actually it looks like a child do me. Imo though I can't be sure of course, that's Giovanni Borgia, probably the life S16 explored in Abstergo.
Also I don't know if Giovanni has left any descendants so don't flame me already http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

And yes I remember that thread ;D
Well he did have a wife and they grew old together so I'd say it's quite likely he had descendants. You might be on to something here.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-06-2011, 08:54 PM
So, basically it's a child, and a decendant of the Borgia?

gamertam
12-06-2011, 11:27 PM
Without concrete proofs, it may or not not be Borgia's bloodline relative. It could be a decendant belong to the TWCB?.

zeronx0x
12-07-2011, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
But I had posted a discussion about the encrypted executable file that is revealed through the glyphs in ACB, and how there were faces and figures hidden within it. I can't find it on my list of subscribed topics, and can't find it on the forums now. None the less, the following was one of the many faces found within it that was being discussed:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Subject16.jpg

One of the theories at the time was that people thought it was a pic of subject 16. What do you think. Do you think the faces look similar?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111128142755/assassinscreed/images/thumb/f/fb/ACR_ClayMiles_1.png/830px-ACR_ClayMiles_1.png ezio_auditore_da_firenze___assassins_creed_by_jusi ki-d4fl8y4
Dont see any resemblance.

Assassin_M
12-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by zeronx0x:

Dont see any resemblance.

Thats because there isnt any, the OP is just Paranoid..Ubisoft got to him http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

MaKaVeLiTL
12-07-2011, 01:23 AM
I've just realised something, Eve looks like a younger version of my mother. I am the prophet, I will resurrect TWCB, not Desmond!

LightRey
12-07-2011, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by MaKaVeLiTL:
I've just realised something, Eve looks like a younger version of my mother. I am the prophet, I will resurrect TWCB, not Desmond!
Lol, who said anything about resurrecting TWCB?

Xenoxin
12-07-2011, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MaKaVeLiTL:
I've just realised something, Eve looks like a younger version of my mother. I am the prophet, I will resurrect TWCB, not Desmond!
Lol, who said anything about resurrecting TWCB? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He did http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

blazefp
12-07-2011, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by gamertam:
Without concrete proofs, it may or not not be Borgia's bloodline relative. It could be a decendant belong to the TWCB?.

True, without proofs we can only speculate but that's what we do best http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif So at least one of our theories must be right http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

RzaRecta357
12-07-2011, 08:56 AM
It's probably nothing but 16.

He was still just animus lights and stuff up above so they flash a little screen to freak you out and make you think.

They probably didn't even have his face yet as aren't they actual actors mocaping a face or something now?

That would mean the concept of 16s face didn't even come up yet in ACB and they just threw that freaky stuff in to make you think.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Oh... so this is another Red Trail type thing...

blazefp
12-07-2011, 09:16 AM
Meh I guess it's probably nothing special but still I wanna know what it is

Poodle_of_Doom
12-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Actually, there was a whole lot of other stuff contained in that video too.... There's acutally a lot to be explained, such as:

Other People and Face included:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/FacesHighlighted.jpg

And then this hand:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Hand2.jpg
What appears to be a section of a sound/audio file, perhaps one not included in the clusters:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/SoundBite.jpg


Another person standing behind the face:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/HandPerson2.jpg


Hands, with rings on them (formerly speculated to be Assassin hands, due to having a ring, possibly for operating a hidden blade):
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Hand3.jpg

Along with some unkowns:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Unknown1a.jpg

You can see it enlarged here:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Uknown1b.jpg


And then there's this picture:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Subject16.jpg

That's an unedited version of the face, actually taken from the video. It contains elements of all the pictures discussed so far. The sound bit portion could be a light, and the people standing in the background could be the people in charge. Could this have been another subject? More importantly, could this be Desmonds son? I mean, S16 did say something about Desmonds son...