PDA

View Full Version : RUMOR: AC:R Includes AC1 for the PS3!!!!!!!!

VictorAviram123
09-19-2011, 02:09 PM
http://www.egmnow.com/articles...s-creed-on-the-disc/ (http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/rumor-assassins-creed-revelations-includes-the-original-assassins-creed-on-the-disc/)

I'm now know what version of the game I will buy.

VictorAviram123
09-19-2011, 02:09 PM
http://www.egmnow.com/articles...s-creed-on-the-disc/ (http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/rumor-assassins-creed-revelations-includes-the-original-assassins-creed-on-the-disc/)

I'm now know what version of the game I will buy.

roostersrule2
09-19-2011, 02:20 PM
Whats with ubisoft's fanboyism and fangirlism to PS3

albertwesker22
09-19-2011, 02:29 PM
I already have the first game. What could they add besides trophy support.

kriegerdesgottes
09-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Not a big deal for me since I've had the first game for 4 years.

naran6142
09-19-2011, 02:57 PM
that nice for anyone who has started with AC2 then played ACB and never played AC1

trophies would be nice too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dxsxhxcx
09-19-2011, 02:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:
Whats with ubisoft's fanboyism and fangirlism to PS3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sony probably paid more to Ubisoft to have all these bonus, Multiplayer beta, exclusive DLC (ACB), etc...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:
I already have the first game. What could they add besides trophy support. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

subtitles?! But I don't think they'll add anything new to AC1

LightRey
09-19-2011, 03:08 PM
Why is this a big deal? It's not like it's expensive or hard to get these days.

roostersrule2
09-19-2011, 03:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Why is this a big deal? It's not like it's expensive or hard to get these days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No its the principle really I wouldn't be surprised if this became a PS3 exclusive game it probably wont happen but its possible

albertwesker22
09-19-2011, 03:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Why is this a big deal? It's not like it's expensive or hard to get these days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe it will have a slight graphics update?

Velvit
09-19-2011, 03:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:
Why is this a big deal? It's not like it's expensive or hard to get these days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No its the principle really I wouldn't be surprised if this became a PS3 exclusive game it probably wont happen but its possible </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The game comes out in about 56 days.

rileypoole1234
09-19-2011, 04:00 PM

I bet it's because it fits on one disk on PS# because of the Blu-Ray. L.A. Noire was three disks on Xbox but one on PS3. I seemed to have lost my copy of AC1 so I hope this is true

Animuses
09-19-2011, 04:03 PM
First off, AC was originally supposed to be exclusive to the PS3. Secondly, Sony pays for exclusive content.

Why doesn't Microsoft pay for exclusive content for the Xbox? They don't do anything with the money you guys pay for XBL... I hate Microsoft.

AU7thGear
09-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Why is this a big deal? It's not like it's expensive or hard to get these days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No its the principle really I wouldn't be surprised if this became a PS3 exclusive game it probably wont happen but its possible </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well AC1 was originally planned as a Playstation exclusive. Anyway this is cool! Doesn't matter if you have the game, it's just nice that they put it on the disc and hopefully with some trophys! I would say if it's just for PS3 it would be for 3 reasons.

1: Sony paid more.
2: Ubisoft still trying to make up for screwing PS3 fans with AC2
3:It will be on 1 disc for PS3 whereas on 360 it would be on 10 discs.

DarthEzio55
09-19-2011, 04:18 PM
It will be cool if they release it, but guys dont get your hopes up, Its only a rumor.

OGCFB
09-19-2011, 04:20 PM
You'd be surprised how much game info gets leaked just from one person with a big mouth on twitter.

souNdwAve89
09-19-2011, 05:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:

Why doesn't Microsoft pay for exclusive content for the Xbox? They don't do anything with the money you guys pay for XBL... I hate Microsoft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, they do... Microsoft pays money for the big named games like Call of Duty. They always pay Activision for having a timed exclusive such as map packs a month or two before the PS3 gets it.

flyingeaglemile
09-19-2011, 06:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:

Why doesn't Microsoft pay for exclusive content for the Xbox? They don't do anything with the money you guys pay for XBL... I hate Microsoft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, they do... Microsoft pays money for the big named games like Call of Duty. They always pay Activision for having a timed exclusive such as map packs a month or two before the PS3 gets it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Woah you get your overpriced map pack before people who have ps3? Microsoft is so sweet.

rileypoole1234
09-19-2011, 06:34 PM
Alright mates lets stop the impending console/company war.

roostersrule2
09-19-2011, 06:38 PM
First off, AC was originally supposed to be exclusive to the PS3. Secondly, Sony pays for exclusive content.

Why doesn't Microsoft pay for exclusive content for the Xbox? They don't do anything with the money you guys pay for XBL... I hate Microsoft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It pays for faster and better online and so we dont get hacked

RzaRecta357
09-19-2011, 07:26 PM

Why doesn't Microsoft pay for exclusive content for the Xbox? They don't do anything with the money you guys pay for XBL... I hate Microsoft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It pays for faster and better online and so we dont get hacked </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want to be like that, we can all be petty about consoles :P.

PSN is just as fast, and XBL has been hacked before. Seems to me that because it costs 50 bucks a year, that most of the population is little kids who have their parents pay. Otherwise it's gangster southern kids with annoying accents that probably sold weed to get the game.

Hah, now I don't actually believe this. But it's just that easy.

HECTORRAU7
09-19-2011, 09:42 PM
Yay! I'm glad i won't have to rebuy this one for the ps3 now that im selling my 360.
I'll have to buy AC and ACB again though.

LightRey
09-20-2011, 12:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

Why doesn't Microsoft pay for exclusive content for the Xbox? They don't do anything with the money you guys pay for XBL... I hate Microsoft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It pays for faster and better online and so we dont get hacked </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want to be like that, we can all be petty about consoles :P.

PSN is just as fast, and XBL has been hacked before. Seems to me that because it costs 50 bucks a year, that most of the population is little kids who have their parents pay. Otherwise it's gangster southern kids with annoying accents that probably sold weed to get the game.

Hah, now I don't actually believe this. But it's just that easy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Alright, lets end it here. I don't want to see another console war. Each console has its pros and cons.

Also, I don't remember XBL ever getting hacked. When was this?

SleezeRocker
09-20-2011, 12:07 AM
IF it were to inlcude Ac1...then cool, I'd be happy to pass of my original AC1 disc to my cousin. He has AC2 but loves the story so he wishes to play em all (^^ true recruit right theRE! lol) if not I won't fret.

PS- this guy just made a thread that said something about AC1 being inlcuded on ACR (http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3894011?tstart=0)

Biomedical-Fire
09-20-2011, 01:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey: Alright, lets end it here. I don't want to see another console war. Each console has its pros and cons.

Also, I don't remember XBL ever getting hacked. When was this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> All right, like LR said, enough with the console wars. If you want to argue over something petty take it elsewhere as most of us don't want to hear it.

LR, XBL was never hacked because MS wasn't stupid enough to offer a challenge to the members of Anonymous or any other hacker that XBL and the Xbox can't be hacked. As a computer software maker they know that nothing is 100% unhackable.

And to those who said that MS does nothing with the $50 fee for XBL, well let's see what they actually do with that fee:

1) They pay people to maintain XBL
2) They pay for the servers that XBL uses
3) They pay to continually improve and bring new services and content to XBL
4) Used to pay developers to develop XBLA games

The list goes on with what MS does with the XBL fee, but this post would turn into 10 pages alone. And no, I'm not a fanboy of any kind, I use my 360 for multi-plat games and my PS3 for exclusive and to play my PS2 and PS1 games on.

AU7thGear
09-20-2011, 01:55 AM
Getting back on topic then. It would seem that the Day 1 copies get AC1 as well... http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09...ns-on-ps3-to-includ/ (http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/19/day-one-copies-of-assassins-creed-revelations-on-ps3-to-includ/)

VictorAviram123
09-20-2011, 06:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AU7thGear:
Getting back on topic then. It would seem that the Day 1 copies get AC1 as well... http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09...ns-on-ps3-to-includ/ (http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/19/day-one-copies-of-assassins-creed-revelations-on-ps3-to-includ/) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So if I preordered the CE from Game I will get it? 'cuz they siad that they are sending it on the day the recieve it wich is day 1... but i'm not sure if the CE will get it.

EvolutionIXMR
09-20-2011, 07:00 AM
Uh, what's the point!?

You still need to play AC:II & AC:B before you get AC:R. Are people really buying these games and not getting the ones prior? That just makes no sense. It's part of a series of games in which the stories intertwine with each other.

Rogue-Eaglet
09-20-2011, 07:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EvolutionIXMR:
Uh, what's the point!?

You still need to play AC:II & AC:B before you get AC:R. Are people really buying these games and not getting the ones prior? That just makes no sense. It's part of a series of games in which the stories intertwine with each other. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There's a bunch of people who didn't get the first one due to the critism of reptetion, but they got the second. I'm just hoping that if it really is added as a bonus that they didn't redo Altair's voice to match with the ACR one. I, for one, happen to love his voice in ACI. Oh and trophy support would be the cherry on the sundae and I might, just might, forgive Ubi for not bringing anything special for us Canucks.

notafanboy
09-20-2011, 07:54 AM
wasn´t this confirmed months ago ???

Grandmaster_Z
09-20-2011, 09:29 AM
people who havent played the first one are missing something good

Vice8641
09-20-2011, 10:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fallen.Hero:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EvolutionIXMR:
Uh, what's the point!?

You still need to play AC:II & AC:B before you get AC:R. Are people really buying these games and not getting the ones prior? That just makes no sense. It's part of a series of games in which the stories intertwine with each other. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There's a bunch of people who didn't get the first one due to the critism of reptetion, but they got the second. I'm just hoping that if it really is added as a bonus that they didn't redo Altair's voice to match with the ACR one. I, for one, happen to love his voice in ACI. Oh and trophy support would be the cherry on the sundae and I might, just might, forgive Ubi for not bringing anything special for us Canucks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's true, I first played AC2 before playing AC1. But if my friend hadn't borrowed it to me, I wouldn't have bought it.
And don't worry about the voice actor, one mission in and you'll either start loving it or you won't really give a damn anymore. :P Same thing happened with the voice actor for Cole in Infamous 2.

SleezeRocker
09-20-2011, 10:34 AM
Uh, what's the point!?

You still need to play AC:II & AC:B before you get AC:R. Are people really buying these games and not getting the ones prior? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 word (or maybe 2 if you separate): Multiplayer

Hell, I know friends that bought Dead space 2 and/or ACB JUST..I repeat, JUST for the multiplayer....boy were they disappointed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I swear if a game doesn't have online, nobody notices it, but when they hear "Assassin's creed..multiplayer...online" They think "ah hell yeah it has online!" then they say "WTfreak? this ain't nothing like COD!? Man F this!" and return it to Gstop.

lukaszep
09-20-2011, 11:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
people who havent played the first one are ghey </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes that's right. Everyone is homosexual until they play AC1. Your post, is a stupid one.

@VictorAviram123 Game will get the copies at least a week before. That's why i always order my games online, because from Play, i've gotten AC2 and AC:B a few days early http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif When they say day one copies, they mean first edition copies basically. The first batch of AC:R games that are being sent out to retailers are first edition, meaning they share the same manufacturing code and are day one copies, and when retailers order more, they'll be second edition, meaning not day one copies and won't have been made with AC1.

Neal-Legend
09-20-2011, 11:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">.

@VictorAviram123 Game will get the copies at least a week before. That's why i always order my games online, because from Play, i've gotten AC2 and AC:B a few days early http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif When they say day one copies, they mean first edition copies basically. The first batch of AC:R games that are being sent out to retailers are first edition, meaning they share the same manufacturing code and are day one copies, and when retailers order more, they'll be second edition, meaning not day one copies and won't have been made with AC1. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey I was just wondering if I would be getting AC1 if i've already pre-ordered the collectors edition on PS3 from play.com?

Mr_Shade
09-20-2011, 12:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:
It will be cool if they release it, but guys dont get your hopes up, Its only a rumor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>just in case you miss the pined thread - http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/2101020949 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2101020949)

It's now confirmed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

luckyto
09-20-2011, 02:51 PM
IGN just posted an article about it. Only on first day copies.

Valaquen_
09-20-2011, 06:21 PM
I'd LOVE some trophy support ...

fyiByas
09-20-2011, 06:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Valaquen_:
I'd LOVE some trophy support ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here... I think thats what it really needs. After playing AC1. 3 years ago, 4 times finishing it. Bring me another reason to play it again.

AU7thGear
09-21-2011, 05:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VictorAviram123:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AU7thGear:
Getting back on topic then. It would seem that the Day 1 copies get AC1 as well... http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09...ns-on-ps3-to-includ/ (http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/19/day-one-copies-of-assassins-creed-revelations-on-ps3-to-includ/) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So if I preordered the CE from Game I will get it? 'cuz they siad that they are sending it on the day the recieve it wich is day 1... but i'm not sure if the CE will get it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes you will get it. The the person who said we were "ghey" for playing AC1 stop trolling and go away. To the people saying what's the point? Well as it's been mentioned some people didn't get to play the first 1. I played AC2 first and i'm glad. Had I played AC1 first I probably wouldn't have bought AC2. And it doesn't affect you anyway. So it's nice that they've done this for us. Thank you Ubisoft http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Also it has been confirmed trophy's will not be included. Sad i think they missed a golden opportunity there. But oh well. *Sigh*

Biomedical-Fire
09-21-2011, 02:19 PM
One of the good things by having AC1 on my 360 instead of my PS3, I got to unlock achievements. However, it was a pain to 1000/1000 the game because the Templar achievement was glitched and sometimes you didn't get credit for killing all 60 Templar's. Of course this doesn't mean that Ubi wouldn't have fixed it for the release with Revelations.

Tully__
09-21-2011, 05:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
people who havent played the first one are missing something good </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Please lay off the insults. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif