PDA

View Full Version : Game is unplayable in Mission 8

Tampa_Bay_Bucs
09-10-2010, 07:12 PM
I get about ten minutes into mission 8 , and it always freezes this is about the 5 time it has done this nowhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I see Ubisoft released another game with buggy issues and will drop it like a rock like endwar when the going gets tuff. PATHETIC!

Tampa_Bay_Bucs
09-10-2010, 07:12 PM
I get about ten minutes into mission 8 , and it always freezes this is about the 5 time it has done this nowhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I see Ubisoft released another game with buggy issues and will drop it like a rock like endwar when the going gets tuff. PATHETIC!

Realplayer82
09-10-2010, 10:22 PM
uh...I already beat the campaign and had zero issues so maybe you should calm down either its your system or you got a bad copy of the game.

hiredhelp2010
09-10-2010, 10:41 PM
listen pal. you dont know what your talking about.
i have a 50mb connection line i even get lag. with a twin booster router. and cable modem.

if this guy sais he has a fault he does. ive noticed your bad sarcasam in other posts too.please be more constructive. thankyou.

if your game and your connection is soo good why are you on here for to cause problems perhaps. ?

MonzMeg
09-11-2010, 05:16 AM
I'm on chapter 12 and had no issues whatsoever.....just saying.

Realplayer82
09-11-2010, 08:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hiredhelp2010:
i have a 50mb connection line i even get lag. with a twin booster router. and cable modem.

if this guy sais he has a fault he does. ive noticed your bad sarcasam in other posts too.please be more constructive. thankyou.

if your game and your connection is soo good why are you on here for to cause problems perhaps. ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your post is full of fail what does his internet connection have to do with playing the campaign?! Learn to read.

addiktd450
09-11-2010, 03:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Realplayer82:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hiredhelp2010:

if your game and your connection is soo good why are you on here for to cause problems perhaps. ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your post is full of fail what does his internet connection have to do with playing the campaign?! Learn to read. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL

xxKontagioNxx
09-12-2010, 10:04 AM
I finished the campaign as well with no issues either. So I am afraid that I must concur that if your experiencing freeze ups then it has to be on your end, or, at the very most you got a bad copy of the game. Best solution I can give is to take the game back to where ever you got it and exchange it for a new one and see if that works. If your xbox is still freezing at that point then you have bigger issues and need to call tech support.