PDA

View Full Version : Closure (spoilers)

Sephrick
11-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Do I really have to wait until 2012 for it?

Ubisoft, you've made a great game with some unique, fun gameplay and each is even more beautiful than the last.

Can I please have an ending to a storyline? So far I've payed you $240 (For AC1-AC:R) and I still don't understand most of what the hell is going on.

In AC3, please, even if you're going to make another sequel, give us a story ending that provides some closure. You don't need a huge "wtf" type ending to get people to buy the next game.

Sephrick
11-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Do I really have to wait until 2012 for it?

Ubisoft, you've made a great game with some unique, fun gameplay and each is even more beautiful than the last.

Can I please have an ending to a storyline? So far I've payed you $240 (For AC1-AC:R) and I still don't understand most of what the hell is going on.

In AC3, please, even if you're going to make another sequel, give us a story ending that provides some closure. You don't need a huge "wtf" type ending to get people to buy the next game.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 10:06 AM
AC3 will end Desmond's story. There may be more AC games after that, but those would have a new story.

YunaAngels
11-19-2011, 10:09 AM
I Don't get why they couldn't contiune with Desmond's story really since Ezio is still alive and Desmond wakes up at the very end.

reini03
11-19-2011, 10:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YunaAngels:
I Don't get why they couldn't contiune with Desmond's story really since Ezio is still alive and Desmond wakes up at the very end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio died 488 years ago bro. And reliving Ezio's life gets hard after 1512, since he has two kids in Embers. I'm not sure how old they are there (Embers takes place 12 years after the ending of ACR) though, but I don't think Ezio did anything special after getting access to the library... he just settled down in Firenze, together with Sofia.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 10:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YunaAngels:
I Don't get why they couldn't contiune with Desmond's story really since Ezio is still alive and Desmond wakes up at the very end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, me too. It's possible though that with "ending Desmond's story" they mean this specific story and that they'll start a new story for Desmond after AC3.

YunaAngels
11-19-2011, 10:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Yeah, me too. It's possible though that with "ending Desmond's story" they mean this specific story and that they'll start a new story for Desmond after AC3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe but i doubt it since Desmond and Ezio were together as a memory but they could follow Desmond since he said "I know what I have to do" then the doors opened not sure where they were but its a possibility and he be connected to the kids

LightRey
11-19-2011, 10:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Yeah, me too. It's possible though that with "ending Desmond's story" they mean this specific story and that they'll start a new story for Desmond after AC3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe but i doubt it since Desmond and Ezio were together as a memory but they could follow Desmond since he said "I know what I have to do" then the doors opened not sure where they were but its a possibility and he be connected to the kids </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They're in New York. At the co÷rdinates they found at the end of The Da Vinci Disappearance (ACB DLC).

YunaAngels
11-19-2011, 10:56 AM
Ohh you mean from Brotherhood right? Yeah now I remember

LightRey
11-19-2011, 10:58 AM
Ohh you mean from Brotherhood right? Yeah now I remember </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yep. I think we can assume at this point that that's where the temple is that Jupiter was talking about, the one where all the information from the other temples is being sent to.

I think I should also take this opportunity to concede that I was indeed wrong about the next TWCB we'd meet wouldn't be Jupiter, but Venus, as I was obviously wrong.

YunaAngels
11-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Question - Where did you find the Data Fragmantes for the Desmond Mission's on Animus Island?

Edit: And if we think about it theres more questions How did Desmond's Dad know he was captured, about the apple, about the templars

Why was he never involded untill this one?

I wouldnt mind following the girl who came to see Ezio in the short film or Desmonds father seeing how he knew about them.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Question - Where did you find the Data Fragmantes for the Desmond Mission's on Animus Island?

Edit: And if we think about it theres more questions How did Desmond's Dad know he was captured, about the apple, about the templars

Why was he never involded untill this one?

I wouldnt mind following the girl who came to see Ezio in the short film or Desmonds father seeing how he knew about them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The data fragments can be found throughout Constantinople and Cappadocia. Desmond's dad knew he was captured, because Lucy had ways to communicate with Shaun from Abstergo, who in turn reported to William.

YunaAngels
11-19-2011, 11:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Constantinople </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in that one i finished the game but still trying get the data thingy's