PDA

View Full Version : [AC;R Idea] Multiplayer persona's in Story

KrakenNLD
05-23-2011, 12:07 PM
As one, I'm always a big fan of the story-mode, but I did like in Brotherhood that some of the persona's you used in MultiPlayer you also came to witness in the story-mode itself, while you as Ezio was killing your targets (who were the MP persona's).

However, despite the fun time I had chasing through most of the templar agents, the mission always seemed a little bland to me. Not really expanded upon. While the killings were fun, they were missing something.

So here is the general idea, make the persona's in Revelation as you did the Templars in Assassin's Creed 1.

Yes, UbiSoft got complaints that the missions in AC;1 were bland, but you could expand on the uniqueness of the characters, the Templars in AC;1 were far more intriguing than the persona's from AC;B.

First of all, the start will be you collecting information, to get information, you have a few specific things you can do, each unique, 1 assassinate-mission, 1 follow-mission, 1 collect-mission, 1 fight-mission and 1 race-mission. Each doing this gives you seperate information but you only need to complete a specific amount. Like for example 2.

The second part will be you getting to the location of the target, once you get there, a cutscene will activate showing the evilness and how cruel he can be from the target.

The third part is obviously kill him

The fourth part, and I hope to see this more, is some more story when you kill the persona. They are each awesome and to just give them a "Rest in peace" is not gonna cut it. It was more fun like AC;1 where you actually discussed with your target about the why they did the horrible things they did. To show it from their perspective, for me... Garnier de Naplouse from AC;1 was a very fun sit-through.

Ofcourse, let's look at that clip shall we?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-AJ5rYS6nk

Part 1 is done in a previous part, part 2 is done at the beginning, and then it gets juicy.

You see from 0:54 the little scene at the beginning I was talking about, how you see how cruel and evil the person actually is. Then after that, the player needs to assassinate him, and then in 4:40 succeeds, and after that, now THAT was some duologue.

So far, those are my favorite parts of the assassin creed 1 game, some investigations were nice (although they might be limited to just 1 even, when if you unlock more you come more in the precession of stuff to make the kill even easier). The location is very self-explanatory and the intro scene, location itself and death you see in that video.

Ow yeah, forgot about part 5... RUN from the guards!

KrakenNLD
05-23-2011, 12:07 PM
As one, I'm always a big fan of the story-mode, but I did like in Brotherhood that some of the persona's you used in MultiPlayer you also came to witness in the story-mode itself, while you as Ezio was killing your targets (who were the MP persona's).

However, despite the fun time I had chasing through most of the templar agents, the mission always seemed a little bland to me. Not really expanded upon. While the killings were fun, they were missing something.

So here is the general idea, make the persona's in Revelation as you did the Templars in Assassin's Creed 1.

Yes, UbiSoft got complaints that the missions in AC;1 were bland, but you could expand on the uniqueness of the characters, the Templars in AC;1 were far more intriguing than the persona's from AC;B.

First of all, the start will be you collecting information, to get information, you have a few specific things you can do, each unique, 1 assassinate-mission, 1 follow-mission, 1 collect-mission, 1 fight-mission and 1 race-mission. Each doing this gives you seperate information but you only need to complete a specific amount. Like for example 2.

The second part will be you getting to the location of the target, once you get there, a cutscene will activate showing the evilness and how cruel he can be from the target.

The third part is obviously kill him

The fourth part, and I hope to see this more, is some more story when you kill the persona. They are each awesome and to just give them a "Rest in peace" is not gonna cut it. It was more fun like AC;1 where you actually discussed with your target about the why they did the horrible things they did. To show it from their perspective, for me... Garnier de Naplouse from AC;1 was a very fun sit-through.

Ofcourse, let's look at that clip shall we?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-AJ5rYS6nk

Part 1 is done in a previous part, part 2 is done at the beginning, and then it gets juicy.

You see from 0:54 the little scene at the beginning I was talking about, how you see how cruel and evil the person actually is. Then after that, the player needs to assassinate him, and then in 4:40 succeeds, and after that, now THAT was some duologue.

So far, those are my favorite parts of the assassin creed 1 game, some investigations were nice (although they might be limited to just 1 even, when if you unlock more you come more in the precession of stuff to make the kill even easier). The location is very self-explanatory and the intro scene, location itself and death you see in that video.

Ow yeah, forgot about part 5... RUN from the guards!

PhiIs1618033
05-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Nice post. I agree a lot. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KrakenNLD:
Ow yeah, forgot about part 5... RUN from the guards! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Definitely one of the most essential parts of AC that were done away with.

elvindrummer
05-23-2011, 03:23 PM
I totally agree! I want this as well! It would make everything have a story and thats why I love creed is because of the story. (other stuff too but mostly story lol)

Black_Widow9
05-23-2011, 11:45 PM
Please post this here-
New Assassin's Creed: Revelations #2 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1801028429)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif