PDA

View Full Version : the bomb in Jba HQ

biggerblade
11-17-2007, 04:14 AM
When i defuse the bomb and have killed emile in SCDA It gets stuck, all the time, although it doesent look like it stocks, im getting a bird view and nothing happens :S

biggerblade
11-17-2007, 04:14 AM
When i defuse the bomb and have killed emile in SCDA It gets stuck, all the time, although it doesent look like it stocks, im getting a bird view and nothing happens :S

binary_0011
12-15-2007, 02:35 PM
i have this farking problem too..... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

WesJanson
01-04-2008, 07:11 AM
That's pretty bad. I can get past that part and watch the credits, but when it finishes (finally) loading the LAST level, it dies, showing me a brief image of Sam falling into the water before telling me I failed. Maybe the three of us(biggerblade, binary_0011) are having the same problem. It could be that we have the wrong endings, and therefore it dies. I wouldn't want to start again either, but it's just a thought.

drooid
02-04-2008, 11:00 PM
I just posted another topic on this exact thing...

SO FRUSTRATING

What is going on?!

drooid
02-06-2008, 03:51 PM
So,

There is nothing i HATE MORE than watching a DVD movie, and it craps out 10mins before the conclusion...

This is 10x worse!

Is there any cheats / /and or some code i can input that will unlock the final level?! Thereby skipping whatever causes SCDA to hang after this point? I dont use cheats EVER but in this situation its okay.