PDA

View Full Version : Crew management

PulpzillA
03-24-2007, 06:16 PM
does the AI automatically rest and rotate your crew in SH3, bascially im wondering if i neglect my crew you could say and not use the crew management at all during a patrol, would i suffer poor sub control, nvaigation and basically the whole crew falling apart (maybe even mutiny?)

just downloaded the GWX so is this same aswell?
Cheers

PulpzillA
03-24-2007, 06:16 PM
does the AI automatically rest and rotate your crew in SH3, bascially im wondering if i neglect my crew you could say and not use the crew management at all during a patrol, would i suffer poor sub control, nvaigation and basically the whole crew falling apart (maybe even mutiny?)

Cheers

geoffwessex
03-24-2007, 09:33 PM
If your crew are worn out, various parts of the boat become inoperable - like the electric motors, diesel engines etc, so you will know you have to change them around because you can't move. Similar with torpedo compartment(s) - they won't re-load torpedoes for you. They are the ones that become obvious to you - the not so obvious ones are that the bridge watch would fail to 'see' things, the sonar and radio men would miss stuff, etc. I dare say other mishaps can befall the control room team - haven't noticed anything yet, but maybe they can't keep the boat level etc.

ottoramsaig1959
03-26-2007, 09:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PulpzillA:

Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You may want to modify the crew management in SH3 Commander.