PDA

View Full Version : AC Collectables

CPT_Ot
10-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Does anybody know who makes the AC Collectable customes, and weapons. seen here (http://medievalcollectibles.com/c-399-assassins-creed.aspx), because i'd like to see them do ezio's outfit after you get altair's armor. be usefull for those occasions in life when you have to look you most spiffy...like the queens birthday ball.

CPT_Ot
10-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Does anybody know who makes the AC Collectable customes, and weapons. seen here (http://medievalcollectibles.com/c-399-assassins-creed.aspx), because i'd like to see them do ezio's outfit after you get altair's armor. be usefull for those occasions in life when you have to look you most spiffy...like the queens birthday ball.

faka-me
10-17-2010, 05:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please Wait. Your request is being processed...
Logout: Forums
Update LiveCloud Account Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
no effence but thats a thing i'd get for my little brother to wheir

mikeh1294
10-17-2010, 05:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CPT_Ot:
Does anybody know who makes the AC Collectable customes, and weapons. seen here (http://medievalcollectibles.com/c-399-assassins-creed.aspx), because i'd like to see them do ezio's outfit after you get altair's armor. be usefull for those occasions in life when you have to look you most spiffy...like the queens birthday ball. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure, I remember reading somewhere that Ubisoft licensed them, but I'm not sure who makes them. You could contact that site and ask who makes them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by faka-me:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please Wait. Your request is being processed...
Logout: Forums
Update LiveCloud Account Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
no effence but thats a thing i'd get for my little brother to wheir </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? You'd spend hundreds on that for your little brother? You must be very rich, as well as irresponsible, the hidden blade isn't for little kids.

And they are designed for cosplay, so they are meant to look authentic. I for one would love to own all that stuff.

faka-me
10-17-2010, 08:07 AM
ok chillax, and yeh my bro would would it

dalby2010
10-18-2010, 01:39 PM
holy crap they sell hidden blades must buy when become bill gates

JoeKloos
10-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Most of the stuff is made by a medieval weapons company, Windlass Steelcrafts. They make some real quality stuff, but IMO the AC2 stuff is just ugly.

CPT_Ot
10-18-2010, 09:30 PM
I agree on the AC2 stuff...the AC1 weapons are far better. Now if they were to make Altair's Armor from AC2...and the Carnevale Cape...then that'd be cool. Maybe even if for an extra fee you could order the outfit died how you had it in the game.

DarkicoN14
10-18-2010, 10:03 PM
600 bucks for an altair outfit?!

CPT_Ot
09-01-2011, 09:29 PM
With the upcoming release of AC: Revelations. Who else would like to see Ubisoft commission the production of replicas for: the Armor of Altair, Armor of Brutus, Helmschlied Drachen Armor, and what ever end-of-game armor we get in Revelations.
I think those are the only major armor sets.

The-Auditore
09-02-2011, 02:38 AM
I am actually a Cosplayer and weaponeer, and I am currently making the AC:B outfit.

Honestly, these items aren't worth the cash, they're made from a cheap material, and aren't game accurate. The "leather" parts are either pleather or a cheap rubber material, the hidden blade isn't accurate either.

The outfits aren't well made, parts fall off, the sewing isn't great either.

But if you've got the money and don't want to make it yourself, then, well, go for it I suppose.

I'm working on the pauldron at the moment for AC:B and it's taken me 3 weeks so far, here's a picture of it at this very minute.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i476/Hidden-Blade/Image31.jpg

I'm making a sculpey clay version of it first, sanding it, then making a mold of it, these will later be cast and sold to other people if they're interested.

And as for the "Who should commission the AC outfits?" then it should definitely be Lee Camara or Fev! Check her out on facebook or search google for her, she does amazing work!

massmurdera_666
09-02-2011, 03:58 AM
I sell knives and other sorts of cutlery, and I have to agree they of poorer quality. The blades are cool to look at and hang up on the wall but if you tried to play sword fight or throw those knives around they'd end up snapping on you and could end up hurting yourself or someone else.

I'm not a cosplay person so I have no idea what the clothing is like.