PDA

View Full Version : If there's going to be an Assassin's Creed 3 Game: Time/Place in History/Setting

Sun_Tzu01
11-13-2011, 06:11 AM
I'd love the next Assassin's Creed game to take place either in Japan, right before the Tokugawa Shogunate took control; or Korea's Three Kingdoms Era or China's Three Kingdom's Era. I believe an Eastern themed Assassin's Creed Game could offer a lot to the franchise.

If it was in Japan you already have the ninjas as assassins, like the Iga and Koga clans. could really be interesting in a way because Christianity was being spread to Japan as early as 1300-1400s by the Portuguese; with the permission of the Pope. They even had flint-lock guns to influence them to the Christian way of thinking.

You could have ninja clans either fighting one another w/ the influence of the Church as the base or something else completely. It wasn't until the Tokugawa Shogunate decided to close their borders until the U.S. bombed the shores of Japan after the American Civil War by Commodore Perry and the fights afterwards to start the Meji restoration that trade was again available.

(I apologize if this is the wrong area for this post. If so please move it to the correct area.)

Sun_Tzu01
11-13-2011, 06:11 AM
I'd love the next Assassin's Creed game to take place either in Japan, right before the Tokugawa Shogunate took control; or Korea's Three Kingdoms Era or China's Three Kingdom's Era. I believe an Eastern themed Assassin's Creed Game could offer a lot to the franchise.

If it was in Japan you already have the ninjas as assassins, like the Iga and Koga clans. could really be interesting in a way because Christianity was being spread to Japan as early as 1300-1400s by the Portuguese; with the permission of the Pope. They even had flint-lock guns to influence them to the Christian way of thinking.

You could have ninja clans either fighting one another w/ the influence of the Church as the base or something else completely. It wasn't until the Tokugawa Shogunate decided to close their borders until the U.S. bombed the shores of Japan after the American Civil War by Commodore Perry and the fights afterwards to start the Meji restoration that trade was again available.

(I apologize if this is the wrong area for this post. If so please move it to the correct area.)

Mr_Shade
11-13-2011, 06:14 AM
Please post in the ongoing thread.

Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/)

There are many threads already about most subjects - so please check using the find feature before making new threads.

reini03
11-13-2011, 06:14 AM
Ninjas.... not again...

Anyways, welcome to the forums!
There's already a rather big thread discussing possible settings for AC3: Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/81)