PDA

View Full Version : Need some help annyone

Freecom2009
12-30-2010, 03:42 AM
Hey i need some help i have been playing a while now and cant understand what to do. i have played until i have commed to secvens 4 memory 8 but when i am traveling to that memory that should be number 9 i get a warning that i cant enter that area yet its like a greay wall that are around i big area. i have been doinging all sidequest but i cant get further.. can anyone tell me what to do.

Freecom2009
12-30-2010, 03:42 AM
Hey i need some help i have been playing a while now and cant understand what to do. i have played until i have commed to secvens 4 memory 8 but when i am traveling to that memory that should be number 9 i get a warning that i cant enter that area yet its like a greay wall that are around i big area. i have been doinging all sidequest but i cant get further.. can anyone tell me what to do.

tyrce111
12-30-2010, 06:42 AM
Try going around the blu-ish wall...
Just keep walking around the wall untill you find your memory...
Or use the tunnel system, since I think one of those memories are near a tunnel...

vascowhite
12-30-2010, 12:14 PM
I have the same problem. tyrce111's suggestion won't work. If you have met Leonardo, there should be some black L's on the map that show the locations of the machines you need to destroy.

I don't get these markers, so I can't get any further in the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Anybody have any ideas?

ZCherub
12-30-2010, 12:22 PM
My god people. WALK THE &$@! AROUND THE $@!?&$! WALL!! IT'S NOT HARD!!

vascowhite
12-30-2010, 02:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vascowhite:
I have the same problem. tyrce111's suggestion won't work. If you have met Leonardo, there should be some black L's on the map that show the locations of the machines you need to destroy.

I don't get these markers, so I can't get any further in the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Anybody have any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very helpful, thank you.

vascowhite
12-30-2010, 02:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:
My god people. WALK THE &$@! AROUND THE $@!?&$! WALL!! IT'S NOT HARD!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very helpful, thank you