PDA

View Full Version : Ezio getting back to Monterigioni in ACR

blazefp
10-01-2011, 04:01 PM
I don't think anyone has ever talked about this, if someone did, then sorry.

I've finally found the proof that Ezio is going back to Monterigioni and the reason why Desmond doesn't try to get the Alta´r's armor when he's just a few meters away (supposedly).

I was playing ACB once again, just to keep me well trained till November and I decided to take particularly attention to the scene where Desmond sees Ezio in the Sanctuary. He says that he should have come back there way after the attack. Since ACB has a really short period of time I assumed that Ezio went back there after ACB. Nothing new. But when I looked to his face and clothing, I could see he was wearing the Alta´r's armor, because of its distinct vambrace, and his face looks more like with ACR than with ACB.

So it might have happen between the events of ACB and ACR but then Ezio's expression comes in. Why did he gone to the Sanctuary? To say good bye to Alta´r? No, there was something there and he went to retrieve it, maybe his father's letters that led him to Masyaf. And I bet we'll gonna play that part too.

But this is just too little to be all that we'll do in Italy so I guess we'll do something else there. And I guess we'r gonna lose/hide the armor, since Ezio gets on the boat with another awesome armor.

Thoughts?

blazefp
10-01-2011, 04:01 PM

I've finally found the proof that Ezio is going back to Monterigioni and the reason why Desmond doesn't try to get the Alta´r's armor when he's just a few meters away (supposedly).

I was playing ACB once again, just to keep me well trained till November and I decided to take particularly attention to the scene where Desmond sees Ezio in the Sanctuary. He says that he should have come back there way after the attack. Since ACB has a really short period of time I assumed that Ezio went back there after ACB. Nothing new. But when I looked to his face and clothing, I could see he was wearing the Alta´r's armor, because of its distinct vambrace, and his face looks more like with ACR than with ACB.

So it might have happen between the events of ACB and ACR but then Ezio's expression comes in. Why did he gone to the Sanctuary? To say good bye to Alta´r? No, there was something there and he went to retrieve it, maybe his father's letters that led him to Masyaf. And I bet we'll gonna play that part too.

But this is just too little to be all that we'll do in Italy so I guess we'll do something else there. And I guess we'r gonna lose/hide the armor, since Ezio gets on the boat with another awesome armor.

Thoughts?

Sarari
10-01-2011, 04:06 PM
I posted a topic on this, and I think your proof is good. I had no proof what so ever lol

TorQue1988
10-02-2011, 04:43 AM
Well i think you are right about revisiting Monterigioni ,but i also think we will visit Rome (most probably just a small part of it) at the beginning of the game.I wouldn't be surprised if we get to visit parts of Florence and Venice again just like in ACB's repressed memories.

blazefp
10-02-2011, 05:47 AM
me neither. Maybe Ezio will search more deeply his father's house or just leaving someone as the head of Assassins in Florence and Venice, but I think this would be too many maps for only a year of preparation. I dunno

EzioAssassin51
10-02-2011, 06:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
me neither. Maybe Ezio will search more deeply his father's house or just leaving someone as the head of Assassins in Florence and Venice, but I think this would be too many maps for only a year of preparation. I dunno </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not nescessarily, ACB had Florence and Venice missions like this in the repressed memories, so it shouldn't be too hard. We wouldn't be free-roaming florence and venice, we'd just be in the specified area.

blazefp
10-02-2011, 07:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
me neither. Maybe Ezio will search more deeply his father's house or just leaving someone as the head of Assassins in Florence and Venice, but I think this would be too many maps for only a year of preparation. I dunno </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not nescessarily, ACB had Florence and Venice missions like this in the repressed memories, so it shouldn't be too hard. We wouldn't be free-roaming florence and venice, we'd just be in the specified area. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that would be possible I guess. It would be cool

dewgel
10-02-2011, 09:13 AM
Yeah I discussed this a few times and made a topic about it, I believe it's probably going to be the starting point for ACR

Also, Brotherhood did span over quite some time you know, it was over 9 years as far I can remember?

Altair661
10-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Someone had a thread on this a while ago, but in a podcast from Gameinformer, it was like the week of that cover story, they said that it would be explained, but that you wouldn't be playing that part specifically.

Altair661
10-02-2011, 12:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:
Yeah I discussed this a few times and made a topic about it, I believe it's probably going to be the starting point for ACR

Also, Brotherhood did span over quite some time you know, it was over 9 years as far I can remember? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well since the templars and Ezio are racing to get these keys, I have a feeling it's not gonna be over 9 or 10 years, the trip to Masyaf may take a year or so. But the game will probably be starting at Masyaf I believe.

rileypoole1234
10-02-2011, 12:32 PM
I thought the game might start with him in Rome looking over letters and documents from his father to Mario. I'm not sure though because that info was on the wiki.

InfectedNation
10-02-2011, 12:40 PM
My guess is that it will start at the end of the E3 trailer, and finish at the beginning of 1512, because remember the E3 Demo was about 3/4 through the game, and was still 1511.

blazefp
10-02-2011, 01:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:
Someone had a thread on this a while ago, but in a podcast from Gameinformer, it was like the week of that cover story, they said that it would be explained, but that you wouldn't be playing that part specifically. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn it. And I thought I was on to something here :/

dewgel
10-02-2011, 01:35 PM
I really hope it doesn't start right in Masyaf, I have a feeling it might, but I suppose the purpose of the extended trailer was to give us a back story, and could possibly be the game's introduction.

I much prefer the starts of the AC games where they ease you into it. And I doubt it starts in Masyaf, because Ezio has the use of bombs at that point (and in the Gamescom demo, he had loads of them).. and he doesn't learn about them until he meets Yusuf

naran6142
10-02-2011, 07:45 PM
remember ezio hidden blade get broken so i bet we will see that, so we will probably see some some stuff from the E3 trailer

Toxotes47
10-03-2011, 02:08 AM

Thoughts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always thought that Ezio only went back to the sanctuary to draw that symbol on the wall opposite to the door by which Desmond and the rest got the password for the vault.....

LieutenantJojo
10-03-2011, 02:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taxotes319:

Thoughts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always thought that Ezio only went back to the sanctuary to draw that symbol on the wall opposite to the door by which Desmond and the rest got the password for the vault..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. I think some people are looking waaaaay too deep into this. The only question is: Why was he wearing Altair's armor at that point? Did the developers hint at him retrieving it at the villa or were they just sloppy? Personally, I think the latter, but whatever.

blazefp
10-03-2011, 08:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taxotes319:
I always thought that Ezio only went back to the sanctuary to draw that symbol on the wall opposite to the door by which Desmond and the rest got the password for the vault..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes he did too, I forgot to mention that thx, but I think that wasn't the only reason why he went there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
Exactly. I think some people are looking waaaaay too deep into this. The only question is: Why was he wearing Altair's armor at that point? Did the developers hint at him retrieving it at the villa or were they just sloppy? Personally, I think the latter, but whatever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think I'm overthinking here, he was wearing the Alta´r's armour and went to that part of the sanctuary and no one seems to know why. I don't think he went there just to say good bye to Alta´r, it doesn't seems logical to me.
Anyway what you say is true, the may have been just sloppy but I just don't think they messed this up like you say, it's simply a moment great enough to make them be careful with it.

LieutenantJojo
10-03-2011, 03:55 PM

Yes he did too, I forgot to mention that thx, but I think that wasn't the only reason why he went there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
Exactly. I think some people are looking waaaaay too deep into this. The only question is: Why was he wearing Altair's armor at that point? Did the developers hint at him retrieving it at the villa or were they just sloppy? Personally, I think the latter, but whatever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think I'm overthinking here, he was wearing the Alta´r's armour and went to that part of the sanctuary and no one seems to know why. I don't think he went there just to say good bye to Alta´r, it doesn't seems logical to me.
Anyway what you say is true, the may have been just sloppy but I just don't think they messed this up like you say, it's simply a moment great enough to make them be careful with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, you ask why he was in that part of the sanctuary, while it was pretty obvious in ACB itself: The door was locked during the attack, so he had to enter the sanctuary through another entrance. In fact, it was thanks to Desmond's vision of Ezio that we get into the sanctuary in the first place in ACB. So yeah...

blazefp
10-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Well, you ask why he was in that part of the sanctuary, while it was pretty obvious in ACB itself: The door was locked during the attack, so he had to enter the sanctuary through another entrance. In fact, it was thanks to Desmond's vision of Ezio that we get into the sanctuary in the first place in ACB. So yeah... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah not really, Desmond vision of Ezio was when he was fleeing, not infiltrating in the Sanctuary. Ezio probably got there in the same way the guards did (remember Desmond sees a guard saying "I've found another entrance").

And is this that makes me wonder why did he went down there and why did he stood there that way looking to Alta´r