PDA

View Full Version : problem with audio

STARWOLF760
01-13-2007, 09:31 PM
hi , i have a soundblaster live! 5.1
and a 2.1 subwoofer , i don't have problem in any games or hearing mp3's but when i am playing pf and i the engine sound is started and i open fire , my left speaker sound strange
and a very poor sound , but only the left speaker , the right is fine , i all ready tryed with all the sound configurations

somebody help me plz =(
i need help

XyZspineZyX
01-14-2007, 06:25 AM
That's weird. Have you tried posting this message in the "Community help" forum?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/Chuck_Older/clarkchampion.jpg
Flower of Scotland, will we see your like again?

beepboop
01-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Yeah, i had this problem with the pre-46 game. Whenevr it turned my view to the left, the sound from the left speaker would cut out.

1946 doesn't do this, but the voices are all whacked and sound like daleks, and the distance fade of sound is highly erratic - you can hear machine guns opening fire when you're tens of thousands of feet above them!

Sound has always been **** in the Il-2 series. Even on the rare occassions that it's working properly, it still sounds like you're flying a lawnmower and firing BB guns.

smokincrater
01-18-2007, 05:46 AM
Yeah, the Spitfire sounds like a 4 Hp Briggs and Statron onstead of a 1710 hp Rolls Royce!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Shoot first and ask questions when you can. You can always say sorry later.

bogusheadbox
01-18-2007, 07:28 AM
Funny you should mention this. Just last night i was thinking... Something is not right with the sound. Mostly the problems came accross when radio chatter was happening - Engine sounds would fade, sound funny, then "pop" back to normal.

I am using an old Sound blaster Live Value card.

I just assumed its my card dying or playing up as its years old (stolen from my earlier comp)