PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest. Glitch. Ever

wiccanlovely
03-29-2011, 10:45 PM
Okay, so I was just trying to take down a Borgia tower, taking a swing at a captain when all the sudden Ezio froze mid-air and, I **** you not, began to float away like a human balloon. Yeah, I have no idea. I just sat there watching it until he vanished. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif I honestly have no idea how this happened.

wiccanlovely
03-29-2011, 10:45 PM
Okay, so I was just trying to take down a Borgia tower, taking a swing at a captain when all the sudden Ezio froze mid-air and, I **** you not, began to float away like a human balloon. Yeah, I have no idea. I just sat there watching it until he vanished. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif I honestly have no idea how this happened.

solidsam.cro
03-30-2011, 08:42 AM
In my case, Ezio fell into the wall of Castello, and fell down in the water. I couldn't swim out so I had to abort the memory http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

the_atm
03-30-2011, 02:26 PM
ya i tried to jump onto my horse, no big deal, from the top of a church, he was going, he was ready then he hit the horse and started to float really high up, i could move his arms. it also happend when i attempted to jump over a docter to escape the guards... i escaped them :P

ubercool777
03-30-2011, 06:22 PM
I had a glitch once. Can't remember what it was...
I'd like to see videos of these!

thebutcherhead
03-31-2011, 02:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wiccanlovely:
Okay, so I was just trying to take down a Borgia tower, taking a swing at a captain when all the sudden Ezio froze mid-air and, I **** you not, began to float away like a human balloon. Yeah, I have no idea. I just sat there watching it until he vanished. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif I honestly have no idea how this happened. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Something like that happened to me once too. I think I was trying to assassinate a guard who like, fell beneath the roof surface and I heard the kill sound but he just flew up into the air

NightmareGK13
04-01-2011, 04:31 AM
happened something weird to me once where ezio just froze in mid.-air and i ended up controlling a horse instead of him, and there was a soldier on the horse xD

horse assassination wen't bad

sentinel404
04-02-2011, 05:50 PM
exact same thing happened to me today...he just kept floating up higher in the air...all i could do was either try to grasp (as if he was falling or use eagle vision)..eventually had to just quit game.

fotofrik
04-04-2011, 08:17 AM
I had one runing up a person when I was freerunning.

Bontycho
04-20-2011, 04:26 PM
I had the exact same thing happen to me. It was while I was fighting guards to take down a Borgia tower as well!

lilbacchant
04-20-2011, 06:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bontycho:
I had the exact same thing happen to me. It was while I was fighting guards to take down a Borgia tower as well! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If any of you that have had the "Ezio balloon" glitch figure out how to repeat it, lmk. I'd love to send Ezio up, up, and away whenever I'm bored and/or gonna quit the game anyway. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

phil.llllll
04-20-2011, 08:07 PM
I liked the AC2 glitches the best. Like the one where the guards keep spawning or - my personal favorite - the one where Ezio gains super speed and can scale up towers in mere seconds. They should've actually had that as a cheat somewhere.

lilbacchant
04-20-2011, 08:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phil.llllll:
I liked the AC2 glitches the best. Like the one where the guards keep spawning </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That wasn't a glitch. That was an Easter Egg for all of us that'd inevitably complain about the game being to easy.

It's true.

I read it somewhere.

(Reading it after I typed it counts, doesn't it?)

zipper009
04-21-2011, 07:39 AM
The weirdest for me was when I was trying to obtain the Borgia flag behind the Castello. I was just about there,shimming along the back wall,but when I went to fall down the the next ledge,and then jump to the flag,I kept falling,and falling,and falling,and falling... There was no desynch or anything,I just kept falling in a big blue,hazy kind of area below Rome.

Rixasha
06-27-2011, 02:04 AM
This happened some time back. I thought I'd post it somewhere, and this was the most recent glitch thread that I found.

Okay, wandering somewhere near the colosseum, I encountered a bizarre spectacle: A lone guard was frozen in spot in a Karate Kid Crane stance, and three or four vigilantes were tirelessy running in a circle around him. It just went on and on. I wish I could record video.

Eric_490
06-27-2011, 02:19 AM
I was playing the memory where you distract the guards while Catalina escapes to get 100% sync and three were running toward me so I shot one with the hidden gun and he warped sideways and flew into the air then game down dead. It was odd and I lol'd for a moment then the other guards came.

Chamboozer
06-27-2011, 02:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric_490:
I lol'd for a moment then the other guards came. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hot.

KletusCreed
06-27-2011, 03:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chamboozer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric_490:
I lol'd for a moment then the other guards came. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You bumped this tread just for that?

Nice.

Chamboozer
06-27-2011, 03:04 AM
Hardly a bump, it was already at the top of the page.

But back on topic, the strangest thing I've ever had happen was in ACII, when I threw a corpse off of a roof and its limbs started stretching and flailing when it hit the ground. Common glitch in most games I know, but it was made better by all the people screaming because the game thought the dead body was in every street of the city. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

KletusCreed
06-27-2011, 03:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chamboozer:
Hardly a bump, it was already at the top of the page.

But back on topic, the strangest thing I've ever had happen was in ACII, when I threw a corpse off of a roof and its limbs started stretching and flailing when it hit the ground. Common glitch in most games I know, but it was made better by all the people screaming because the game thought the dead body was in every street of the city. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what page? page 5?

Nvm, me fail at looking at dates. either way awesome post.

Edit: me fails

Chamboozer
06-27-2011, 03:11 AM
The forum doesn't move that fast, the last post before mine was 30 minutes ago. I'm not sure how you figure that as a bump.

EDIT: Perhaps you looked at our registration dates and mistakenly thought this thread was from two years ago.

GarethNelson
06-27-2011, 04:49 AM
I've seen similar bugs occur before due to extreme network lag in multiuser virtual worlds. Basically, if the directional velocity of an avatar is set and not updated, it will keep moving even if it moves upwards.

My guess is an input thread died - this kind of bug has occurred before in the AC engine.