PDA

View Full Version : Question about Virtual Training

Xz SyKoTiiK zX
04-27-2011, 11:45 PM
What do you get for getting gold on all of the Virtual Training programs?

Xz SyKoTiiK zX
04-27-2011, 11:45 PM
What do you get for getting gold on all of the Virtual Training programs?

Ureh
04-28-2011, 12:45 AM
Nothing that I'm aware of. There's a new outfit/costume if you complete all with at least a bronze. Also trophy/achieve if you get 3 gold. But no reward for all gold.

itsamea-mario
04-28-2011, 01:17 PM
A sense of accomplishment?

swiftkinfe
04-28-2011, 02:43 PM
How about in a new update the E3 Ezio outfit!

I know sucks theres nothing special for doing that.

crash3
04-28-2011, 04:12 PM
i didnt really like the VR training i much prefer the training rings where you revisit them to pay for training of advanced moves

you could also have the option to make money by training assassins of lower rank/skill than you-they pay you to teach them your skills

Ureh
04-28-2011, 05:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crash3:
i didnt really like the VR training i much prefer the training rings where you revisit them to pay for training of advanced moves

you could also have the option to make money by training assassins of lower rank/skill than you-they pay you to teach them your skills </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio's a Master Assassin so he knows what he needs to know. Whereas in AC2 he was inexperienced. It's probable that even someone as experienced as him still has much to learn. But at the same time, I think, it would make him look ignorant/inexperienced.

I don't think it's suitable for Assassins asking for payment from each other. Ezio had to pay the mercenaries in AC2 but I think Assassins should train each other for free.