PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT Please look at PC Console for once !!!

Saurabh001
12-26-2011, 12:07 PM
All Patches and Bugs Fixed on time only for Xbox and PS3 users, no one was looking at PC gamers, there are plenty of bugs in Multiplayer which ruins all the fun.

1. NPC's Climbs On Buildings.

2. 5 Times Honorable Death Sound.

3. Deathmatch : No contract after getting first position, just die for a new contract, happens often.

4. The whole screen becomes blue, you cant see anything just hear sound.

5. The game will search till infinity if you start with 3 people.

6. Internal Error occurs often in creating a group.

7. Sometimes u cant use any abilties, you cannot see them on your Q, and E button.

8. No double XP weekend yet !!

9. Some people are stealing 4 artifacts in just 20 seconds using some kind of hack. I have a video on youtube about that.

10. Sometimes you can throw infinite smoke bombs.

11. If you get shot by a hidden gun by very near distance the game sounds go off !

12. Often Splits the team in manhunt even you have created a group.

13. Some bugs like Pursuers are immune to smoke and mute, they can walk in your smoke.

14. Infinte Templar Vision Activation.

15. Glowing Persona after using charge.

16. Penetration in some persona makes it easier to identify.

I Hope, someone look at it and do some Favor for PC gamers...

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/saurabh1991.png (http://profile.xfire.com/saurabh1991)

j0kay
12-26-2011, 12:21 PM
I can confirm every single point. Please Ubi, fix these things.

Anykeyer
12-26-2011, 12:39 PM
Number 1 is actually makes me laugh sometimes, civilians also seems to like jumping into haybales too.
You forgot about almost random loss streak activation and silent kills streaks bug (needed to be finished with stun or else no bonus points for you).

kouger29
12-26-2011, 01:00 PM
lag issue needs resolved too. i mostly play Simple Deathmatch cos i got fed up of normal version, so much smoke that you can die from lung cancer but the point is, lag sometimes causes extra personas and in simple version there should only be 1

sketchymofo
12-26-2011, 01:04 PM
same i have seen alot of those happen on pc

1. theres a lag one with smoke bomb witch causes player to always dogde and the target

2. where the personas will lock up and be unable to move *2 normaly but it can just be 1 player in the kill animation and you cannot kill or stun them

3. that if a poached kill happens sometimes the poached will be still on the floor even if there alive next to you and you are unable to target or kill anything else because it still thinks the corpse is your target

4. If you start in a match and then lose you target from a another player kill it takes up to 2 mins to aquire another target. a similar bug happens on 1st place where the 1st place peep can be targetless and persuerless for 1-4 mins at a time too.

gothpunkboy89
12-26-2011, 04:03 PM
remember PC is a hell of a lot easier to hack and manipulate game data.

sad fact but true. So much easier for hackers to manipulate the game play like that.

PhoxDevil
12-27-2011, 01:41 AM
Ya really the only thing that consoles are superior to PC gaming in is the fact that hackers are much more common. Ruins a lot of games :\.

obliviondoll
12-27-2011, 01:47 AM
You know most of the things listed happen on the console versions of ACB and ACR too, right?

Especially 12.

I think 4, 6, 8 and 9 are the only legitimately PC-exclusive issues. Maybe 2 and 11 as well. And 4 and 11 are probably driver issues.

PhoxDevil
12-27-2011, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
You know most of the things listed happen on the console versions of ACB and ACR too, right?

Especially 12.

I think 4, 6, 8 and 9 are the only legitimately PC-exclusive issues. Maybe 2 and 11 as well. And 4 and 11 are probably driver issues. Didn't I just play with you or was that someone else o.o.

obliviondoll
12-27-2011, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by PhoxDevil:
Didn't I just play with you or was that someone else o.o.
I was last signed in on PSN 3 hours ago, and at that time I was playing Ace Combat, not Assassin's Creed. And I don't have a PC worth mentioning at the moment, so I'm certainly not playing on that.

If it was me, I didn't know about it (which is a distinct possibility with the way I've been acting today)

PhoxDevil
12-27-2011, 03:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhoxDevil:
Didn't I just play with you or was that someone else o.o.
I was last signed in on PSN 3 hours ago, and at that time I was playing Ace Combat, not Assassin's Creed. And I don't have a PC worth mentioning at the moment, so I'm certainly not playing on that.

If it was me, I didn't know about it (which is a distinct possibility with the way I've been acting today) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Haha oh, must have been some one with a similar name then. My bad.

Saurabh001
12-27-2011, 03:18 AM

Especially 12.

I think 4, 6, 8 and 9 are the only legitimately PC-exclusive issues. Maybe 2 and 11 as well. And 4 and 11 are probably driver issues.

Yes Bro, and yes 4 and 11 is a common problem from ACB to ACR, not the driver one, it happens often on PC, i encountered it once but my clanmates are faced it a lot of times, and one more problem need to be solved by UBi is that whenevr in assassinate someone joins and leaves it shows notification on compass, thats weird, you cant see the mark properly !!

ABYSS1200
12-27-2011, 12:18 PM
what about the kill/stun button appear on a player but when u press on it, your character kill/stun other

j0kay
12-28-2011, 01:26 AM
Updated list with things need to be fixed:

General Gameplay:

- NPC's Climbs On Buildings

- Honorable Death Sound plays multiple times

-Silent Streak doesn't count to your score if the last action is a kill.

(Lock-System is *****)

Contracts:

- No contract after getting first position in Deatmhatch, just die for a new contract, happens often.

- Contract system is too slow and gives you always the same target

Matchmaking:

- The game will search till infinity if you start with 3 people.

- The game doesn't rematch sometimes and nothing happens althought there are 8 players in the lobby

- Internal Error occurs often in creating a group.

- Often Splits the team in manhunt even you have created a group.

Abilities:

- Sometimes u cant use any abilties, you cannot see them on your Q, and E button.

- Somtimes smokebombs doesn't work if you press the ability button

- Sometimes you can throw infinite smoke bombs.

- Glowing Persona after using charge like in Brotherhood

- Infinte Templar Vision Activation.

- Some bugs like Pursuers are immune to smoke and mute, they can walk in your smoke.

- Players doge in you own smoke

Chronomaancy
12-28-2011, 01:37 AM
The majority of these happen on Xbox/PS3 you're not the only ones suffering.

Saurabh001
12-28-2011, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by j0kay:
Updated list with things need to be fixed:

General Gameplay:

- NPC's Climbs On Buildings

- Honorable Death Sound plays multiple times

-Silent Streak doesn't count to your score if the last action is a kill.

(Lock-System is *****)

Contracts:

- No contract after getting first position in Deatmhatch, just die for a new contract, happens often.

- Contract system is too slow and gives you always the same target

Matchmaking:

- The game will search till infinity if you start with 3 people.

- The game doesn't rematch sometimes and nothing happens althought there are 8 players in the lobby

- Internal Error occurs often in creating a group.

- Often Splits the team in manhunt even you have created a group.

Abilities:

- Sometimes u cant use any abilties, you cannot see them on your Q, and E button.

- Somtimes smokebombs doesn't work if you press the ability button

- Sometimes you can throw infinite smoke bombs.

- Glowing Persona after using charge like in Brotherhood

- Infinte Templar Vision Activation.

- Some bugs like Pursuers are immune to smoke and mute, they can walk in your smoke.

- Players doge in you own smoke

j0kay : right dude and thanks for updating, seems some of problems i didn't noticed....

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/0/saurabh1991.png (http://profile.xfire.com/saurabh1991)

j0kay
12-28-2011, 03:36 AM
But on Console a few things are fixes, example the honorable Death Sound

Chronomaancy
12-28-2011, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by j0kay:
But on Console a few things are fixes, example the honorable Death Sound

That's why I said 'majority'.

mohdmks
12-28-2011, 07:25 AM
because you know . ubisoft hate pc

j0kay
12-28-2011, 08:01 AM
Ubisoft doesn't hate pc. They try to keep things fair. It's okay that they develop ac primary for consoles and we should be happy with that what we get.

renowa
12-28-2011, 08:58 AM
Can I have a look at that video for #9? I may have encountered the same thing on Deathmatch and Wanted and want to confirm. I too think it's some sort of hack.
#2 and #13 Needs to be looked into.
#3 Is annoying, you work for the lead then the game just stalls you out.
bump

j0kay
12-31-2011, 03:44 PM
UbiGabe tweeted:

"Oh, and about the Streak issue. We're investigating that as well... seems odd that it would be limited to PC."