PDA

View Full Version : Fair Warning...

LaChatNoir
12-21-2011, 01:39 AM
I do not intend for this to be spamming... Merely a little bit of humor for all the old timers and regulars on here who know obliviondoll well...

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES HE'S GOING ON ACB!

Lethalla
12-21-2011, 02:08 AM
Huzzah!
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif
http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

xCr0wnedNorris
12-21-2011, 03:20 AM
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT?!? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJPsXB2ccgE)

The_Tabeeb
12-21-2011, 03:30 AM
OH SNAP...

XxKillaChaosxX
12-21-2011, 04:29 AM
*Grabs some popcorn*
This will be most entertaining.

obliviondoll
12-21-2011, 07:24 AM
Vodka is my friend...

And considering how much I've had tonight, I'm surprised I'm doing as well as I have been so far.

But NEED MORE PEOPLE WHO DON'T SUCK! Come one, come all! Beat me down! You know you want to! :P

EDIT: Actually, cancel that. ACB has lost all the minimal entertainment value it had left after tonight. Sorry, Ubisoft. But until you can FIX YOUR BROKEN LAGGY MESS OF A GAME, I'm not a customer.

I WILL be continuing my recommendations AGAINST your products, because you AREN'T doing ANYTHING to help matters, and you AREN'T listening to your fans (at least not in any MEANINGFUL way... I guess it's POSSIBLE you're just listening and laughing at us for expecting you to actually try and produce the kind of quality products we're used to seeing in the past). I'll pick up ACB after the next patch. IF (and that's a BIG if) the game gets fixed, I MIGHT consider backing down from my "Ubisoft are screwing themselves" perspective.

Ripe Claw
12-21-2011, 02:13 PM
Until the money stops coming in. They are doing nothing wrong.

Too bad.

gothpunkboy89
12-21-2011, 04:41 PM
You know if you are on ACR tonight and you listen very carefully you can still hear Oblivion's screams of rage.

LaChatNoir
12-21-2011, 05:47 PM
But he was on ACB not ACR...
Does this mean that his rage carries across both games?

xCr0wnedNorris
12-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by LaChatNoir:
I heard it when I was playing Saint's Row. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

gothpunkboy89
12-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by LaChatNoir:

Yes it does.

Remember there are ACB maps on ACR and his rage is so engrained into the game that it carries over.

obliviondoll
12-21-2011, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:

Too bad.
The money HAS stopped coming in from me.

And my "advertising" for them has lost them AT LEAST a dozen reliable customers that I know of. I'm doing my part. Are you doing yours?

FlailingAmigo
12-21-2011, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:

Too bad.

And my "advertising" for them has lost them AT LEAST a dozen reliable customers that I know of. I'm doing my part. Are you doing yours? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

#LeaveYourLegacy bro, #LeaveYourLegacy

persiateddy95
12-21-2011, 07:39 PM
There was an earthquake when this happened.

obliviondoll
12-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by FlailingAmigo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:

Too bad.

And my "advertising" for them has lost them AT LEAST a dozen reliable customers that I know of. I'm doing my part. Are you doing yours? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

#LeaveYourLegacy bro, #LeaveYourLegacy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good suggestion... posted on Twitter now...

LaChatNoir
12-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
There was an earthquake when this happened.

Funny you should mention that...

5.7 Quake Strikes Off The Coast of New Zealand (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10774771)
It struck about 2.37am as well... And I'm sure OD would have been in the middle of raging around that time too....

Ripe Claw
12-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:

Too bad.

By too bad I mean it is too bad this is how the industry works. I didn't do my part on AC:R for sure. I will not however, buy any dlc, future titles, or anything UBI.

It looks like 4 billion people bought the DLC since I see the new characters in every match. So in their eyes they are still doing nothing wrong. Unfortunate.

obliviondoll
12-21-2011, 11:23 PM
Well I've got a "waiting for ACB patch" list of Ubisoft products which includes ACR, From Dust, Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (and probably the HD trilogy even though I still have my PS2 trilogy set), and RUSE. There are others too, but those are the main ones that Ubisoft have already missed out on.