PDA

View Full Version : AC 2 colours

eziofan2009
11-04-2009, 01:03 AM
Does anyone know all the colour for ezio, all i know of is black and default white

eziofan2009
11-04-2009, 01:03 AM
Does anyone know all the colour for ezio, all i know of is black and default white

DR-D00M
11-04-2009, 01:12 AM
From what I have seen there is Black, White and red I saw the red on in the recent villa gameplay.

eziofan2009
11-04-2009, 01:13 AM
what colours are you guys gonna use, tell me why.

DR-D00M
11-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Dunno I can't really say as those are the only colours I know of at the moment. So for now I'll probably stick with the default ones. What about you?

eziofan2009
11-04-2009, 01:19 AM
ill probs go with black, or maybe a very dim colour cuzz it looks cool

DR-D00M
11-04-2009, 01:22 AM
Yeh I like darker colours.

CRUDFACE
11-04-2009, 03:26 AM
gonna go black when we go through the timeskip...but I'll play around with the colors after I get my bearing on the game. Maybe wine red...or the classic white assassin's outfit

Edit: lol, eziofan2009, you make allot of topics. Why?

Altaezio
11-04-2009, 04:05 AM
i saw a dark black outfit w/ a green/blue teal. it was hott!!!

eziofan2009
11-04-2009, 04:17 AM
The reason i make a lot of topics is because i wanna see what you guys want in the game

Blood-drop
11-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Bright pink

com199
11-04-2009, 11:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blood-drop:
Bright pink </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nice, I would love to hear what the guards say.
Guard1: I wonder who that guy in the pink clothes with the swords and daggers and knives is?
Guard2: Oh..... that's just the pink assassin.
Guard1: Ok... Seems kinda sissy like, huh?
Ezio:&lt;assassinates him&gt; Tough men ware pink, fewl! You got a problem with my clothes too?
Guard2: &lt;A yellow stain appears on his pants, then he passes out.&gt;
Ezio: Thats is what I though!

Choopius
11-04-2009, 12:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eziofan2009:
The reason i make a lot of topics is because i wanna see what you guys want in the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It doesn't matter. The game is finished and you're littering the boards. at the very least post in the topics that have already been created por favor.

j_lx13
11-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Two days ago i was reading an article where it said that there will be like 15 colours

Azugo
11-04-2009, 10:03 PM
If there's brown I'll probably have him pretty much all brown with cream sleeves... But I really don't know because I haven't seen all the colours.

opisamra
11-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Black clothes with a blood red hood........ and maybe gold embroidery.... and blood red sash. The cloak would be black on the outisde with more gold embroidery and blood red on the inside.

AltairEagleEzio
11-04-2009, 11:43 PM
On clothing, and if this hasn't already been said, does anyone reckon they'll include Altair's outfit as a hidden extra, like as a reward for "Collecting all the flags"? If so, that'd make my day. On colours, I think i'll just be playing around with the colours based on the mood of the game at the time. If it's a night assassination, Black clothes, festival time, bright and exotic clothes. All just depends on whats going on at the time really.

PS: 100th Post! God, been trying to get it for ages.

Azugo
11-05-2009, 12:08 AM
@AltairEagleEzio: *POSSIBLE SPOILER*
They're giving us the Altair costume when we complete all the underground Templar thingies.

And now that I think about it, I'd probably wear colours according to what's goig on aswell. :P

Eagle_Vision_81
11-06-2009, 04:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:
They're giving us the Altair costume when we complete all the underground Templar thingies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this officially confirmed? Because I was wondering what this "special surprise" for completing these secret locations will be...

Eldran
11-06-2009, 04:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eagle_Vision_81:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:
They're giving us the Altair costume when we complete all the underground Templar thingies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this officially confirmed? Because I was wondering what this "special surprise" for completing these secret locations will be... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was reading an Xbox magazine the other day and they said the reward was 'Altair-themed'...so it's pretty likely it'll be his gear.

gamerxclutch
11-06-2009, 05:31 PM
from the new videos i have decided i am going to make my ezio red it looks epic

godsmack_darius
11-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Not black and white, thats what you get hen your a master assassin

Azugo
11-06-2009, 06:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eldran:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eagle_Vision_81:

Is this officially confirmed? Because I was wondering what this "special surprise" for completing these secret locations will be... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was reading an Xbox magazine the other day and they said the reward was 'Altair-themed'...so it's pretty likely it'll be his gear. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I still can't remember how I got this info but I'm pretty sure it's confirmed. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
I hope we can dye Altair's gear aswell. XD

nitres15
11-07-2009, 09:17 AM
i just use black and white i just use black and white in real life 2 ..........
i wont use red or green maybe a little

TyronLeRoy
11-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Check the different interviews spreading around the net.

Coloring the armor has been confirmed - supposedly the team has put together a whopping list of 15 pickable colors.

Hoorah.

Thanks for the adjust, savior of the post beneath me.

the amolang
11-07-2009, 10:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TyronLeRoy:
Check the different interviews spreading around the net.

Coloring the armor has been confirmed - supposedly the team has put together a whopping list of 15 pickable colors.

Hoorah. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fixed.

nitres15
11-08-2009, 07:31 AM
i have seen red green black white

Eldran
11-08-2009, 09:46 AM
On the Altair gear front, went onto the Wiki and it says something about putting plaques on the statues of Assassins in your villa, and if you put a plaque on Altair's statue you'll get his armour...is this speculation/outdated?

Eagle_Vision_81
11-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Iīm not a big fan of changing clothes or even change the colour of the characterīs clothes in-game.
Do you think itīs possible to play through the whole game with just the standard-Assassinīs-Outfit youīll get from Giovanni in the beginning?

Maybe itīll be harder in terms of recognition but I want as less clothes/colour changing as possible!

What do you think?

El_Sjietah
11-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Iīm not a big fan of changing clothes or even change the colour of the characterīs clothes in-game.
Do you think itīs possible to play through the whole game with just the standard-Assassinīs-Outfit youīll get from Giovanni in the beginning?

Maybe itīll be harder in terms of recognition but I want as less clothes/colour changing as possible!

What do you think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Coloring your clothes is purely for esthetic reasons and won't effect gameplay, so yeh, you can totally do that if you want to.

nitres15
11-08-2009, 11:16 AM
if u change clothes the guard wuld not attack u ?

Raghsak
11-08-2009, 11:31 AM
with luck the tailor won't become the AC2 version of a pay and spray ;(

TheEpicWolf
11-08-2009, 12:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nitres155:
i just use black and white i just use black and white in real life 2 ..........
i wont use red or green maybe a little </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm gonna use green and red on christmas http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif sad i know but it seem fitting http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif