PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's assassins.

DemiGold
07-11-2010, 05:59 AM
Just an idea:
What if we, playing as Ezio in the game, get Templar assassins after us who we have to evade or kill? This could also be an opportunity for counter-assassinations (assassinate the assassin) and alike. I mean, like random assassins popping up and actively chasing you. Also, they would have real combat skills, as opposed to those idiot guards.
Also, just on a side note: Does anyone know if AC:B will focus more on the first-person perspective of gameplay?

DemiGold
07-11-2010, 05:59 AM
Just an idea:
What if we, playing as Ezio in the game, get Templar assassins after us who we have to evade or kill? This could also be an opportunity for counter-assassinations (assassinate the assassin) and alike. I mean, like random assassins popping up and actively chasing you. Also, they would have real combat skills, as opposed to those idiot guards.
Also, just on a side note: Does anyone know if AC:B will focus more on the first-person perspective of gameplay?

Account_Deleted
07-11-2010, 06:02 AM
Well ezio has been basicly doing that for the most of AC2
so i don't think they need to change the killer being killed

and multiplayer "AC:B" is actuly a training sim for modern templers using the animus

albertwesker22
07-11-2010, 08:05 AM
I think it would be a great idea for Ezio to have Templar Assassins chasing him. Also they should pop up at anytime, and if they find you, you will have to flee.

Just think, walking through the streets of Rome, knowing that an all powerful assassin is waiting for you. It would be a great way to really emphasize the social stealth system. When one the streets, you have to blend. It will be essential, walk out of cover too long and then boom, your running for your life.

Ezio is an older man at this point, so the game should be difficult, so he will obviously have a hard time escaping and then counter-assassinating the much younger assassins.

Ezio could have an Eagle sense(corny right?)where a brief flash of his senses gives you the oppertunity to counter your assassin.

EzioAssassin51
07-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Naa, doesn't sound that good! Besides, the templar assassin's are only for multiplayer. They will apparantly appear in the SP Campaign but i hope they don't do this! It would get irritating having your missions/free-roaming interuppted to run away from someone!

And why would you want Assassin's Creed to become a first-person?

It wouldn't suit the game at all! It's always been a thrid person and it shouldn't change!

bearsbball11
07-12-2010, 02:02 AM
I think that would be a pretty cool idea actually! Of course there would have to be some limitations to it (can't happen mid-mission, etc.). And say this templar assassin successfully catches Ezio, what happens then?

EzioAssassin51
07-12-2010, 03:04 AM
But I'd rather, if it happens at all, that they only appear every once in a while like the Borgia Couriers!

bearsbball11
07-12-2010, 03:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
But I'd rather, if it happens at all, that they only appear every once in a while like the Borgia Couriers! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree. As long as it wasn't overdone though I think it could be pretty cool

iLikeBacon
07-12-2010, 09:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
But I'd rather, if it happens at all, that they only appear every once in a while like the Borgia Couriers! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, they should just pop up from around the corner randomly after every few hours of gameplay. If they implement them into the game, that is. I'm still a bit confused about the idea. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

-Bacon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif